Reviews for Wreckage
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
That was horrifying. Poor Billy! Sure, he was out for most of it and Casey had to do all the work but still. And of course they'd crash for playing with the radio. Lol That definitely sounds like something that would only happen to Casey and Billy. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hurt!Billy and Hurt!Casey, done so nicely! And all that worry and finally: comfort (and Billy singing)- *sigh* (sharing Casey's opinion about Oasis, though)
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
ok, that last review came from me. I have no idea why it has me listed as "guest"... anyway, it's from me. * waves * :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
no, casey, it really is a horrible song. because, seriously, what the crap *is* a wonderwall? but at least I learned something new- I thought Green Day sang it. ;)

but unlike the song, I really do like this story. I loved how you had casey gauging his condition with percentages, all the way down to 0%. and poor, impaled billy, trying to suck in air...

and this visual was just fantastic:

Panicking, he pushed down on Billy's chest, but only succeeded in forcing fresh blood up and out of Billy's mouth, staring in horror as it welled up and ran down his cheek.

ewww. just ewwwwwwww. but what a powerful image.

all that to say, thanks for writing this for faye and sharing it with the rest of us, too. great job and I look forward to your next story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This fic. You. You and this fic.

Where to even begin? First, you write Casey and Billy so well. Their dynamic is captured so perfectly, and I love how they bicker with each other and yet you always portray that they care about each other. And you use Casey's head injury so well both to show his utter strength and force of will while also allowing it to show his vulnerability with his concern regarding Billy.

And Billy...you really put him through a lot in this one. I love that Billy's normally the verbose one and yet you have rendered him entirely speechless throughout most of this fic. It makes everything that much more unnerving and I can fully appreciate Casey's fear because Billy's inability to speak is that unsettling.

And the song! Wonderwall! And Casey singing it! The lyrics are really perfect.

This fic is really perfect.

YOU are really perfect.
Seiffer chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Noel Gallagher, Billy Collins and Casey Malick in a very well written H/C/Angst fic? Can't get any better ;) Thank you for sharing this.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
*chuckle* only those two. lovely angst and whump.