Reviews for Double Trouble
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 10/26
*snicker* oh my, this is funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hahaha! Oh. My. Lord. I would never wanna be a kindergarten teacher, or any kind of teacher, in any way, but with these two in my class? Can we say 'run away screaming'?! lol

It is funny to read though. Hilarious in fact. I went to primary school with twins but they were much better behaved than that... usually.

Think I'm gonna have to come back and read this one over again sometime. Hilarious, no doubt.

Strawberry MM chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hi! Strawberry M&M here! Wow, this was hilarious! And slightly terrifying...But keep it up!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Loved this.
whovian42 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Smart man! Knows when to just give in and go with the flow.

I have a feeling they'll be much less dangerous where someone can keep an eye on them together...

I love these!
Jada Ryl chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
ROTFLMAO! They're as bad as the Weasley twins! No, they're worse! At least Fred and George didn't give themselves matching bruises! But, ooooh... They're so cute! Can't ever have enough of them!
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh please let us see more of what the little angels can get up to! There's playground bullies well- meaning teachers and all sorts of general shenanigans that those boys can get up to in and around school. Not to mention any number of things that one boy can get the other in trouble for.
Illucida chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
lol Ah, twins. As a daughter of a twin, I've heard many tales of twinly hijinks. My mother and aunt pulled the same (although not so diabolical) stunt.

I thought this was very cute. :)
irma66 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I agree with the rest of your Scoobies - the Boys growing up will be fun to read. They're so adorable.
spelerison chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
What did Miss Tallway do to deserve such punishment? lol

I wasn't split from my twin til the fourth grade so I never felt that withdraw but we've never been as close as you portray these two ta be either so... but the trouble we would've caused if the four of us shared a classroom!

I was so serious in kindergarden that it was near creepy and I've always been a sneaky lil' mother so I can only imagine.

And the whole playin' one twin on the other with who's who, it's a classic! Me and my twin can still do that with everyone, even my mother still gets us confused and the best part of it!

We are nowhere near identical!

I'd love more of these with them doubley de-aged!
FirstBorn chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I liked this glimpse into our little Eliot & Lindsey; their personlities are so well defined. Will we be seeing more of these little angels? Perhaps the boys hitting puberty & all the wonderful changes that brings.

Take care & looking forward to your next story.
Shingalala chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh please, please keep writing these! This was hilarious and so adorable, I would love to read about the McDonald twins at school right through till they graduate high school.