Reviews for Blackfire's Revenge
Brother-san chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Riiiiiiggghhhtttttt
Moon chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
"Heck get the HIVE five if we have to." Ha ha lol
arizonahawk711 chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Great ending and OMG! You think Terra's coming back! When I read that part, I stood up and ran to my sister. I told her that I had news for Teen Titans Go!, and she looked at me full of surprise. I told her that there is a chance of Terra coming back and she smiled. We then jumped around the room screaming happily. Okay, not really but if she does come back, I will scream at the top of my lungs. If you can't tell, I was extremely dissapointed by the series finale and love Terra. She's so much like me that some times I dream as her! That's crazy. Oh. I'm rambling about Terra again aren't I. Oh well. I loved your book and am looking forward to your next book. see yah!
NicolethePenguin chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Awesome and very well detailed. When are Raven and Edward gonna plan the wedding?
arizonahawk711 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
keep going! Need more! Thanks so much for this chapter! bye!
Arizonahawk711 chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
keep going! So much momentum! Ah! (3 deep breaths later) okay. Sorry for screaming but i like your writing so much that I hyperventilate once I see that you have a new chapter out. (3 more deep breaths later) Okay now; can you please add another chapter? thanx so much!
Arizonahawk711 chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
don't stop now! please keep going!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Utterly amazing as always ... you left me on the edge of my seat. CLIFFHANGER!
WritingIsLife7171 chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
WHENS THE NEXT CHAPTER BEING POSTED?
arizonahawk711 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
love...love...love it! keep going! I am watching for any more additions so please continue! Pretty please!
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wowww! o.o lol this was really interesting and really good. I enjoyed reading it! I can't wait to finish reading the next chapters! Good job! :)

Hi theree, and so I just wrote my first fanfic on Teen Titans and I would really like it if you gave me your opinion on it :3 Please check it out and let me know what you thought of it, thank you! :D

s/8360707/1/Titans_All_The_Way
arizonahawk711 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
well, I guess that you could start with the return of Terra's brother. I prefer the name Terran for him. You could slowly unravel Terra's past as a princess runaway if you want to follow the cannon. preferably I like the cannon, but I also like the other option of having Slade as her father. But the second option for you couldn't be possible because Terra had sex with Slade. So following the cannon would be your best bet. Good Luck!
arizonahawk711 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Love this book and your writing! I can't get enough of it! Please Continue! I think maybe, just maybe, you might beat Tianimalz. Keep going! I also noticed that we know of everyone's history except Terra's. I was wondering if you were going to write a book about her family as well as her past. It would be very interesting to see your take on Terra's twisted past and background. Please consider this! Thank you so much! Bye!