Reviews for Curiosity Killed The Adept
silvereyedbitch chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I am steadily reading all of your works, and though I don't often have the time to review them, I did want to leave a note to praise your creativity. I have very much enjoyed the different takes you have gone on with these characters. I was pointed to the CF series by a coworker, and I burned through all three in just 3 days. Upon reaching the end and finding that the author has no desire to continue them, well, let's just say that there was a definite tantrum. Also, I was very disappointed with the way the series ended. It just feels as though the author got bored with the whole thing in the last part of the book and ended it in a most thoroughly horrid way. All that they've been through, and it just ends with a beheading and some stupid reincarnation BS that will never be pursued anyway?! NO. WAY. So, I went on the hunt for some fan inspired fiction. Here's the funny part; and I've mentioned this on another site as well. I had no idea what the term "slash" meant. I thought it meant a character was "slashed" out of the original series and used for a fan's work. LOL! Also, I am a straight female, and never thought I would enjoy reading man/man fiction. It just never crossed my mind! But damn. Here I am, enjoying the hell out of your stories! :)
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Lol! I loved this so much! Help! I'm being attacked by the fluff! Back evil fluff bunnies! Back! -brandishes sword and swishes it valiantly- heeeeelp meeeeeeeee!

-runs by you quickly bows and hands you some sweets- I loved it! Great job! Eep! -runs away as bunnies begin attacking-