Reviews for Dragon Tales
thecatleader chapter 13 . 5/28
UPDATE PLEASE or I'll roast you
redwolf2313 chapter 13 . 11/24/2016
please continue please i really love this story
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 13 . 11/14/2016
Is this finished, did you abandon it? I just found this and I fell in love with the story. Please tell me you can or are going to do to use this wonderful work of art. Or if not on here, at least maybe pm me, if you are still active, the site you have continued to write on?
lsutigers chapter 13 . 6/6/2016
please continue please
sketchkidd chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
Oooo me likey this story please update soon!
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
Hey, I was wondering are you ever going to update this story?
nokomi chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Trinity Wilson chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
whoop whoop! keep it going. bada bap bap pa! IM LOVIN' IT! XD
GayBae2017 chapter 13 . 3/21/2016
I really love this storyline and the way you have written these characters. I hope someday that you come back and finish this amazing story.
guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
I know you might not see this but I hope deep down you'll remember this story and finish it the plot is very good and the grammer has very few mistakes they you write is very interesting and I hope this story continues
wullelol chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Great story! I hope you will continue!
123a456e chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Please please please continue this story! I need to know what happens next! I love it so much
sara-nadia chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
please update
please
i love the history
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
Yes, you could definetly write your own novels. I love your writing style, though it does need a bit of tweeking from time to time. I would love to Beta for you, if you so pleased. I, personaly, am no writer, more of an editor. My best friend likes to write, and when she finishes with a chapter, she sends it to me and I read it over, rewrite it, correcting the spelling errors and parts that don't make much sense or are not well explained. I wondered if I could do the same with this story. I currently have a lot of downtime.
I love this story, the plot and writing style. At first, I was skeptical, because how are you gonna put the beautiful creatures that are dragons and Teilit together, but you surprised me by how well you managed to implement the two themes. I was enthralled by the story, and quickly became hooked. The characters are relatable, it's funny and quirky, and it had great dialogue. But I was disapointed to find that you had not updated in so long, so u decided to write this review to see if it inspired you to forge on with this story. I'll PM you too. I have no idea what is going on in your life. You could be dead, worst case scenario. But if you aren't, and something else has transpired, please take a little bit of your time and explain to me why you stopped writing this story.

P.S. Bella should use her accent more. Most likely when her inner Queen comes out. It's just a thought, really.

Yours truly,
ClarissaAdeleFray
Frozen.addiction chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
Its been so long but I still have hope for this story