Reviews for Dragon Tales
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 13 . 7/5
Yes, you could definetly write your own novels. I love your writing style, though it does need a bit of tweeking from time to time. I would love to Beta for you, if you so pleased. I, personaly, am no writer, more of an editor. My best friend likes to write, and when she finishes with a chapter, she sends it to me and I read it over, rewrite it, correcting the spelling errors and parts that don't make much sense or are not well explained. I wondered if I could do the same with this story. I currently have a lot of downtime.
I love this story, the plot and writing style. At first, I was skeptical, because how are you gonna put the beautiful creatures that are dragons and Teilit together, but you surprised me by how well you managed to implement the two themes. I was enthralled by the story, and quickly became hooked. The characters are relatable, it's funny and quirky, and it had great dialogue. But I was disapointed to find that you had not updated in so long, so u decided to write this review to see if it inspired you to forge on with this story. I'll PM you too. I have no idea what is going on in your life. You could be dead, worst case scenario. But if you aren't, and something else has transpired, please take a little bit of your time and explain to me why you stopped writing this story.

P.S. Bella should use her accent more. Most likely when her inner Queen comes out. It's just a thought, really.

Yours truly,
ClarissaAdeleFray
Frozen.addiction chapter 13 . 7/3
Its been so long but I still have hope for this story
RossKath chapter 13 . 7/1
Please update! Its been years now! Please!
Omggggg this is such a cool story. I love your fantasy kind of world. I really hope one day you'll come back to this.
rosalielover chapter 13 . 4/12
This story is fantastic! I just read all of it today, and I hope you update it soon. This idea is so inventive and unique, I love it!
bellicium chapter 13 . 3/16
You gotta update man! I love this story, and I wont be able to sleep properly without the closure of pro 50 more chapters
guest chapter 13 . 2/9
just wondering when you plan on writing some more. I really am enjoying reading this.
ladygoddess8 chapter 13 . 2/3
You have to wonder how exhilarated Alice must be to hear Bella call her mate. The topic was coming up but they were interrupted before it could get to that point. I would also imagine that vampires have not always had the burn in their throats if it was cursed on them because of their want to feed on dragons. If Bella did indeed have that power she could cure the Cullens of that burn making their control even better. They will still likely feel the need to feed and become more bestial when hungry but what if they felt a tickle at their throat when they are thirsty than a constant burn no matter what and stronger burn when tempted. If this is possible (or if making animals more appealing to vamps) vampire who have retained their humanity could commit to an animal diet. There are a couple vampires that I can see turn sides especially the majority of the one's seen in the forth book who came to help the Cullens.

I have actually thought a lot about vampires and their diet. I understand the Cullens' want to retain their humanity but it seems to be at the cost of their vampire nature and some control since human eaters don't need to feed as often. Truthfully, if vampires are not entirely evil like in the Twilight books than I can see their diet as a necessity in the natural course of things. Vampires are really just natures way of controlling population growth of humans. Too much of one species will cause mass disturbance in the balance of the world and vampires are there to ensure that human population does not expand too quickly. The only evil vampires are those that kill for fun or prolong the suffering of their food. As a human I find killing other humans atrocious but vampires are not human and even though they can be humane and act human does not mean they are. Compared to the capabilities of vampires, humans must appear as stupid and bestial as cattle do to us. Eh, who knows. I have a job which allows me to think a lot and just wanted to share with someone. Sorry for the rant.
this need to be updated so bad, its been well over a year
Wxte chapter 13 . 1/8
Update update want tomknownthe prophecy and if she will be queen of the world again and if magical creatures and no magical will co exist
Jack chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
killer4853 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
update
kingsj10 chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
great!
debsel chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
please update soon i love this story and cannot wait for the next chapter!