Reviews for Fame
Octavia chapter 1 . 10/13
This is amazing. I hope there will be more!
HeIsNotOneOfUs chapter 1 . 8/18
dayum... that was pretty good. I felt really sorry for harry when he was talking about home.
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/2
Lovely read.
misuky7 chapter 1 . 7/30
This was awe-inspiring. I do so adore this. :3
wingsrookie chapter 1 . 7/19
I really like this, but I want a sequel where he gets to neverland.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 7/9
Wonderful.
Reader chapter 1 . 7/2
I loved reading this, you should listen to Lost Boy by Ruth B it's a great song
gbakermatson chapter 1 . 6/14
This is SUPER cute. I love it.
TheFallenAngel02 chapter 1 . 6/12
I got a great song for you all to listen to while reading this. The song is called Lost Boys and sung by Ruth B. I highly suggest reading it while listening to it.
Malevolent5 chapter 1 . 5/25
Wow. This was brilliant.
wildtrance chapter 1 . 4/28
This was that depressing fic that you read that makes you happy.
Thank you!

Also is there going to be more?
gagagagirl8 chapter 1 . 4/11
This one-shot was beautifully written. I came close to crying at the end, though I suppose that might have had something to do with the music that I was listening to while I was reading this. Keep up the amazing work!
Banner chapter 1 . 3/22
Wonderful and so human. Thanks for this one.
Von chapter 1 . 3/20
A nice happy ending. :) Pity we can't see the aftermath at Hogwarts but I suppose we'll just have to imagine it!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/19
What a sad story. I personally find most of Harry's life - especially Dumbledore's yearly enforced imprisonment at Durzkaban - terribly depressing. The way he was treated in second, fourth, and fifth years was abominable. The fact that McGonagall and Dumbledore stood by and allowed it is unconscionable. I'm willing to believe that McGonagall was probably under some sort of loyalty or compulsion charms by Dumbledore; ditto the other professors (except for Snape, who was rotten enough to Harry without needing any extra encouragement).

Dumbledore, however, deserved sacking, IMO. His interference in Harry's life was - in addition to being completely inappropriate, obsessive, and unhealthy (especially for the victim) - criminal, if you ask me. He neglected his head duties because he was too busy messing in Harry's life.

Sirius should have swooped in during the summer following third year and taken Harry to a country whose governments (magical and nonmagical) would have granted them political asylum and citizenship and hidden them from Dumbledore's interference. In not doing so, he once again failed Harry and allowed himself to be imprisoned once again.

In my opinion, it's a miracle that Harry didn't take his own life, have an emotional breakdown, or simply leave for parts unknown. I guess the last option is what he is doing in following Tinkerbell. May he find acceptance and peace in Neverland.