Reviews for Avatar: Twist Of Faith
Anna chapter 97 . 9/27/2016
I LOVE YOUR STORY IT'S AWESOME! Are you going to keep writing this story or no? It's REALLY good!
yoshi3000 chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
So far, it's doing good
Guest chapter 24 . 8/9/2016
I just love how you you put this story together and give up time for this. Please do keep up the creativity along with your passion to write adventurous, romantic, and fun fanfiction like this. Also love how you would just bring the characters to life, as in how they would have act if it was made in the show, again love it!
Future Spielberg chapter 96 . 5/23/2016
I hope this will be uploading your final chapter. This fanfiction of yours has inspired me to write my own fanfiction. With this I decided to make it take place after the series and the comics. I am truly grateful for this story you have developed and I hope you have a chance to wrap it up
Guest chapter 97 . 3/23/2016
When r u going to update this story it's really good
Future Spielberg chapter 97 . 3/10/2016
This is by far the best avatar fanfic I have ever read. This is absolutely brilliant. Haters gonna hate for those who write negative comments. This is pure gold!
ikeea chapter 97 . 12/30/2015
I hope you update when ever you get the time besides how could I forget this story... Your story was my first fan fiction story:) hope to see you again and congratulations on college :)
Guest chapter 97 . 12/27/2015
And yet there is still no update. Come on girl don't leave me hanging!
Drew86419 chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
I don't really care about what other reviews say but you really need to work on your story telling skills. I don't get immersed into the plot like I do with others cause Frankly this just plain sucks.
Someone chapter 97 . 11/22/2015
When are you going to update!
Gadget boy chapter 97 . 10/21/2015
I just found this story and I think it's a fantastic tale. So PLEASE come back and finish this. And I really agree with how bad book 2, 3 and 4 are so I hope you come and make a better ending for Korra.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/23/2015
Is young Katara ever going to meet old Katara? Same goes for Toph and Zuko? Will Toph meet her other daughter and grandchildren?
Guest chapter 45 . 8/23/2015
Realize that if one of the members of the original Gaang gets hurt, killed, or gets their bending taken away, Tenzin and others wouldn't have had training, or they would have not existed.
mojeed chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Wow it's somehow hilarious
rei chapter 39 . 6/11/2015
Why can people in the future respect the firelord