Reviews for Avatar: Twist Of Faith
Calikitty chapter 96 . 12/14/2017
So...is the story over? Or what?
httydlunatic chapter 8 . 12/14/2017
This story sucks!
Metal Navy chapter 97 . 12/1/2017
Entries not allowed:

You can't have ANs as full chapters. So, what can you do to fix this issue? It’s really simple. Put your author’s notes and such at the beginning or end of a chapter that does contain story content, and they can serve as brief author’s notes attached to it.

Metal Navy
Critics United
Ritska chapter 97 . 7/13/2017
Omg! I can't wait for you to come back with this story! Lol hurry! It's been so long since I've read this so when you do come out with another chapter I'll have to reread it all again as week, but I'm positive that I will fall in love with it again.

Also, I know you probably get comments like this all the time, and I'm sure you're tired of it, but I have to ask...when can we expect an update? I mean obviously you don't have a specific date, but come on! I'm dying here! Can you give me an approximation?

Love your story, hope you read this (also sorry for being kinda annoying) and I hope you come back soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2017
Since katara was the first blood bender, is she, like, gonna be immune to amon's blood bending, and what about azula, didn't zuko and katana defeat her, so is she gonna try'no get revenge on zuko and katara
NaturallyElv chapter 97 . 5/16/2017
Finally! I caught up with the story! :D
its.rxbekahh chapter 97 . 3/11/2017
Thank you for never giving up on this story and that you always had this story on your mind. Don't worry, good fanfics take time in order to have the characters have some development. Besides, if we gave up on this story then we can't very well call ourselves loyal supporters. :)
Mercedes1312 chapter 97 . 3/11/2017
I'm glad you're okay! I was starting to think that something might have happened. Well, I'm glad you're okay. I do have a few questions but I'll PM you for that ;)
LadyGreyBergamot chapter 97 . 3/11/2017
I'm glad to see you haven't given up on this story. It's one of my favourites.
RandomPerson chapter 97 . 2/22/2017
Cool story. Hope you will come back one day to it.
Anna chapter 97 . 9/27/2016
I LOVE YOUR STORY IT'S AWESOME! Are you going to keep writing this story or no? It's REALLY good!
yoshi3000 chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
So far, it's doing good
Guest chapter 24 . 8/9/2016
I just love how you you put this story together and give up time for this. Please do keep up the creativity along with your passion to write adventurous, romantic, and fun fanfiction like this. Also love how you would just bring the characters to life, as in how they would have act if it was made in the show, again love it!
Future Spielberg chapter 96 . 5/23/2016
I hope this will be uploading your final chapter. This fanfiction of yours has inspired me to write my own fanfiction. With this I decided to make it take place after the series and the comics. I am truly grateful for this story you have developed and I hope you have a chance to wrap it up
Guest chapter 97 . 3/23/2016
When r u going to update this story it's really good