Reviews for Avatar: Twist Of Faith
ikeea chapter 97 . 12/30/2015
I hope you update when ever you get the time besides how could I forget this story... Your story was my first fan fiction story:) hope to see you again and congratulations on college :)
Guest chapter 97 . 12/27/2015
And yet there is still no update. Come on girl don't leave me hanging!
Drew86419 chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
I don't really care about what other reviews say but you really need to work on your story telling skills. I don't get immersed into the plot like I do with others cause Frankly this just plain sucks.
Someone chapter 97 . 11/22/2015
When are you going to update!
Gadget boy chapter 97 . 10/21/2015
I just found this story and I think it's a fantastic tale. So PLEASE come back and finish this. And I really agree with how bad book 2, 3 and 4 are so I hope you come and make a better ending for Korra.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/23/2015
Is young Katara ever going to meet old Katara? Same goes for Toph and Zuko? Will Toph meet her other daughter and grandchildren?
Guest chapter 45 . 8/23/2015
Realize that if one of the members of the original Gaang gets hurt, killed, or gets their bending taken away, Tenzin and others wouldn't have had training, or they would have not existed.
mojeed chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Wow it's somehow hilarious
rei chapter 39 . 6/11/2015
Why can people in the future respect the firelord
Guest chapter 97 . 5/24/2015
Wow. You've sorta convinced me to like korragoing. Just not enoughto watch hershow.
Guest chapter 71 . 5/24/2015
Uhm zuko needs his bending back. Fuck the future up otherwise.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/23/2015
Uhm so divergencefrom the show where both clearly master it.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/22/2015
I can'trememberwhat chappieit's in but when the nurses suggest korragoing avatarstate in a hospital sorta makes me think Aang had to have donethat.
Bersek chapter 97 . 5/20/2015
This Fic IS an absolute disgrace, in my opinion.
Guest chapter 97 . 5/15/2015
Yeah I agree. Book 2-4 was disappointing.
Take your time and do your best. The time to write this story will come eventually.