Reviews for Landers
MaidenAlice chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
very interesting..i look forward to more
Claudita chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Oh, wow. This is a really interesting take. I feel like I could really get invested in this universe you've created. Looks like it has great potential for action and drama. You've created some suspense already, with the sacrifices and Katniss upcoming wedding. Will you be updating soon? I'd love to read more.
Good job, so far!

Claudia
mrssherrange chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I'm really enjoying this story! Hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Loved, loved, loved it.
TwilightCakes chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Very interesting so far!
thealphatribute chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
AHHHH! i love this! go write now! :) great job!
amelia day chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Another great chapter :) I think your descriptions are fantastic. I'm hooked and can't wait for an update!

-Amelia Day
amelia day chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is going to be so good :) you're fantastic! Keep it coming!
izzybellawella chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is so intriguing! The culture here seems extremely controlling and flagitious, I can't wait to find out more about it. Obviously, Katniss isn't one to just blindly accept the system. This is a fantastic start, I can't wait for your next update.
Nostariel Tinuviel chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I am intrigued by this.
janeeyre54 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hmmmmm. Very interesting. Looking forward to more
Love Me Like Sunday chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Thank you for posting this! The culture in your story is somewhat reminiscent of the Mormon culture in Rides of the Purple Sage by Zane Grey. I can't wait to read more!
meheartspeeta chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
MOOOREEEEEEEEEE!
AudreyJeanne312 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oooohhhhh !I just hope that there will be Peeta and Katniss action soon!(not the dirty kind but maybe fluff.)
Maya chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is amazing! You are an incredible writer. Your voice is spot-on and it is not only brilliant, but inspiring. You should know that you made me want to go write. You understand the techniques of writing, but you go beyond that and explore ideas. I know you will go far in life. Keep writing, because everyone should get a chance to read your work.