Reviews for Scandalous
tilly90 chapter 4 . 7/4
Soooo good! You write the Malfoy's so well!
ellabelle12 chapter 4 . 2/17
Is there any chance you'll continue this story? I love, love, love this, and I can't wait to read more. I love Hermione's discontentment with her life, I love the sex scenes with Lucius - oh my God that bookstore scene was unbelievable! - and I love Draco working on the very cause Hermione's been fighting for and being disappointed in her willingness to throw away her reputation. Please write more!
AdeleineAxy chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Pleaaaaase continue this!
VMfangirl chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Is this story ever going to be completed. I enjoyed the premise. Please finish it.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Ah, this is excellent and I think you've definitely gotten over any difficulties writing Malfoys or lemons.
mi-shell87 chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Loving it!
prose.titute chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
This is getting really good! I normally hate ooc Hermione fics but the set-up of this one is really delicious. I hope you will continue it. :)
Remarkable1 chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Are you going to update this? I love it and have been waiting for an update in forever!
Kurai Ummei chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
One Red Shoe chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Are you still intending to finish this story? You seemed to have had a fairly long break between this chapter and any potential next chapter, and I for one would like to know the rest, as I have very much enjoyed the first four chapters. Here's to hoping. :-)
centava chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Wow, super hot! Please continue this one!
Rae Ella chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
I have spent so long looking for this story and it hasn't been updated at all :( I truly love this story line and your writing. Please keep going with it! X
jennynopenny chapter 4 . 9/24/2014