Reviews for Doesn't Mean Anything
LilliRegina chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
no indeed, it's about love, feeling connected
giving a lot of mixed emotions
there's a thin line between love and hate
Wissa38 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow. Really, wow.

So in this story did Regina do it? Did she kill Kathryn?
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I always wondered how to get under the skin of the mayor. A woman expecting everything to happen.. what doing could be something she woukd never ever expect? Which behavior could catch her off guard..
Not sure if this would be enough, but it was enough for me to read and like it. Thank you!
bellamione17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Wow. Absolutely amazing. This is beyond beautiful not to mention sexy. I can't even tell you how much I love this.
WistfulLove chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Great story, written very well as usual. :)
Off to read the sequel.
johanna.manuela chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Wow...what a wonderful story. I absolutely love the style of writing, it's somehow different and makes the story very lively and exciting :)
Nicky Evelyn chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Awesome.
Cathara chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Wow, that was really really good!
femphoenix chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love the point of view this was in, making the reader actually Emma. Great job, I love it
BostonMags chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
you are a gifted writer. don't know how I missed this one, but it is very good. looking forward to future works.
junie87 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That was beautiful. I'm going to read the sequel now.
KeptinSight chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Very nice.
Mar chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
OMG I always wondered what if Regina had not remove the shovel and God you did a better job than me it was extremely good and awesome and they are so in love I am crazy for them.
FiindingHemo chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I agree with DarkShadow-Lord! A sequel from Regina's POV would be amazing!
I loved it. So sweet and sexy. I like to see Emma struggling with her feelings for Regina.
burnthehousedown chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is such a beautiful story! I love fics that are a bit fragmented and leave out any kind of dialogue; it means that you can focus on the ideas and images, and you've done that really well. Plus, there's nothing better than Swan Queen angst, especially when you're able to tie it in with a happy ending. I agree with the other reviewers that you could definitely continue this. All hell is sure to break loose once these two realise how they actually feel about each other ;)