Reviews for Fate's Debt
kjasmileyface chapter 14 . 6/7
Is this a dead fan fic? Cause its really good
SuperKinuhata chapter 14 . 6/7
I'm saddened by the lack of updates... Lelouch revealing his survival to Cornelia and Euphemia and playing both sides, Black Knights and Britannian would have proved interesting...
korrd chapter 14 . 6/4
I'm loving this story. I only recently got into Code Geass, but Lelouch is easily one of my favorite characters. Strangely, if not very, Suzaku has turned into my most loathed characters. He has to be the most naive character ever invented. Even more naive than those protagonists of harem anime who can't tell when they're desired by all the girls.
LightningmasterRyu chapter 14 . 5/19
this awesome. are you actually planning on finishing it though?
JumpingToaster chapter 14 . 5/7
Interested in where this story will go though part of the reason for my comment is that before my comment there was 666 comments to this story. I personally don't care but I find it funny to mess with it by adding a 'like' or comment.
UPDATE!
Angel-the-hedge chapter 14 . 4/28
oh my...i sure how you continue this because it is getting good.
Destrark chapter 14 . 3/12
Inertia Canceller... The last time I read this story, I hadn't seen Gunbuster, now I have.

And the magnetic thing is from Titanfall isn't it?
PauloPT90 chapter 14 . 3/5
It is my humble request that you do not leave this story unfinished. You are the saving grace of this fandom. The characterizations are marvelous, grammar superb (with mistakes, yes, but that is only to be expected with such huge chapters), the plot actually interesting.

So please, I beg you, save this fandom from the plague of unoriginal fics written by prepubescents. Have all my favorites, follows and reviews, just don't abandon us.

Be our Zero.
oghren chapter 5 . 3/4
A great story so far and overall a very interesting read with a few grammatical errors that can easily be fixed. So update soon and keep up the good work.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 14 . 2/25
Hehehe. Brilliant, simply brilliant. I've seen many redo fics before and this is definitely one of the best. I love the plot and I love how you portray the characters who've had their memories restored. You need to work a bit on spelling and grammar, but other than that, I'm simply loving this fic. I eagerly await your next update.
Akai
megaslayer321a chapter 14 . 2/16
good story i feel some of the characters don't talk like they would by that i mean they don't say things with the words there cannon versions would. that being said i haven't watch the anime in a while so i can't really point out any super bad spots of it.
Cannibal.Pride chapter 14 . 2/14
love hina reference...
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 14 . 1/27
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
amroth chapter 14 . 1/19
Bloody hell mate, this is one of the best fan fics I've ever read and a truly fantastic story and twist for the original series. Just could not stop reading this even till 4am