Reviews for Fate's Debt
darkfinder chapter 14 . 7/21
to bad that it . fun stuff and left me wonder what he was planning . only to stop there . well at least did not have to worry VILLETTA .
darkfinder chapter 13 . 7/21
well that was surprising expecting him to show up as zero . poor kallen or lelouch after all he is missing out .
darkfinder chapter 12 . 7/21
fun stuff with c.c. as usual . little lost on what his plan is with Euphemia but the rest is fun .
darkfinder chapter 11 . 7/21
well great work . glad you have not set villetta and ohgi together . to me they never seem like good pair . he got her by lying to her and not telling her who she is .
darkfinder chapter 10 . 7/21
FUN STUFF . wonder what he plans to change here .
darkfinder chapter 9 . 7/20
wonder how make it happen this time around . honestly lost why helping ohgi with villetta . after all he kept her with him to find out who zero was and he did not try to find out if she had family who was missing her .
darkfinder chapter 8 . 7/20
well that was fun on so many levels . keep up the good work .
Pedro52 chapter 2 . 7/20
niiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeee
AnguishCO chapter 14 . 7/19
I BEG of you to please continue this story! I enjoyed it all, although ill admit your (scene change) bothered me at first but I grew to like them!
SCYPHER16 chapter 14 . 6/7
Is this a dead fan fic? Cause its really good
SuperKinuhata chapter 14 . 6/7
I'm saddened by the lack of updates... Lelouch revealing his survival to Cornelia and Euphemia and playing both sides, Black Knights and Britannian would have proved interesting...
korrd chapter 14 . 6/4
I'm loving this story. I only recently got into Code Geass, but Lelouch is easily one of my favorite characters. Strangely, if not very, Suzaku has turned into my most loathed characters. He has to be the most naive character ever invented. Even more naive than those protagonists of harem anime who can't tell when they're desired by all the girls.
LightningmasterRyu chapter 14 . 5/19
this awesome. are you actually planning on finishing it though?
JumpingToaster chapter 14 . 5/7
Interested in where this story will go though part of the reason for my comment is that before my comment there was 666 comments to this story. I personally don't care but I find it funny to mess with it by adding a 'like' or comment.
UPDATE!