Reviews for Fate's Debt
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 9/13
I am once again re-read the whole thing. That alone proves that this was a great story. I remember that when I first encounter I would re-read the whole thing several times before you made your last update, as a way of waiting for the continuation of the story, but then it vanished from the site. I recall that time to time, stories on this site disappear for several reasons, I was devastated when it disappeared as normally I used to copy the story onto my Word program to read it on my own terms, but over time I stopped that. When the story finally popped up and noticed what it was, I quickly copied it onto my Word program to ensure I never lose it again. I saw and read the final chapters, and love them as much as the earlier chapters.

The one thing that stood out, was Star Wars. As I could not see Star Wars coming into being in this world. As it was based on the idea of a rebellion to restore a republic base government, the government (USA) that was being established during the Washington Rebellion, against a Empire, which technically is the same as Britannia. Unless Star Wars was heavily modified to make the Empire look like heroes and the Rebel Alliance as evil terrorists, there would be no way for that series to be produced.
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 3 . 9/10
GOD FUCKING DAMN...Re-reading this.
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 14 . 9/1
Damn, It was getting very good ;-;
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 13 . 9/1
GOD DAMMIT I'M VERY SAD THIS IS VERY DEAD... One more page...
Hursul chapter 1 . 6/19
I know this story is dead, but I still believe that someone as active on this sight as you still read people's reviews. I've spent over a full 8 hours reading your comic and it has been unrivaled in terms of dedication and uniqueness. I know you have lost your interest in this fan fiction and I respect that. As I have read other reviews, I adore the way you have ended your fan fiction. You have given us enough of a picture to see what the outcome of the Kyoto battle will be and we can see what will happen in the future. The thought that went into this is incredibly impressing. I love the idea of having Lelouch as a triple agent as one of the reviews stated. Anyways, I rarely ever review fan fiction so unless I am Dukey impressed with this. Good work. I wish there were more people who had writing abilities like you.
DarkPacifist chapter 14 . 4/24
actually re:note after giving it much thought. This is well done, where the writer laid enough out for the reader to have a grasp of the final events. Sure it's abandoned but unlike many abandoned fics he built the world and gave us everything we needed to imagine how future events would pan out. He avoided the fleiya, gave Cornelia power beyond what Schnizel had, and any event turns have preventively been answered by Leluche being Omniscient and Omnipresent with no real breakpoint to force another Zero Requiem. So even with where the story sits it's checkmate. Thank you for putting so much effort into this and good luck on your future stories.
DarkPacifist chapter 1 . 4/24
Over 9000 errors, but the first time-travel fic to not outright make me wish for the writer to have a slow painful death. The early chaps actually are pretty good but around the 4th battle it was kinda evident you lost your drive for it.
miguelgiuliano.co chapter 14 . 4/17
Genial historia espero que en algún momento futuro continues con esta impresionante historia .
Y quiero leer el yuri de cornelia .
Ver más acción como la que estas escribiendo en esta historia .
eye of sparta chapter 14 . 3/13
Amazing please continue.
P.S. will
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 2/19
You seem to have A LOT of trouble with tenses- evident even by just the summary of the story. And there are quite a few spelling errors. This feels rushed, and shoddy as a consequence. Your dialogue could use a bit of work, what with your often incorrect shift between periods and commas. I just can't bring myself to continue reading; I'm getting little to no enjoyment from having to slog through all of these errors.
LordVishnu chapter 14 . 2/14
I really enjoyed this. Shame the story appears to be dead.
zaber999 chapter 14 . 2/11
there trying to do the pergess again please take steps to prepare
cgraham68 chapter 14 . 1/13
great story. I hope you get around to it again.
XBOY40 chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
I know it been over two years but I hope you update again, the story is very good!
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
great fic hope you update this again.