Reviews for Fate's Debt
The Richmaster chapter 13 . 7/19
Nice chapter; the opening scene was good, particularly with what Kaguya did I also liked how Euphemia is learning to fight, it makes sense for her to at elast be able to defend herself and the idea of pink Lancelot is just fun.
The video conference was shown well, I especially like how Lelouch presented it as 'outsmarting himself'; seeing Cornelia pilot her own 7th gen should be good.
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 7/16
This was a nice 'break' chapter, the interactions were done well as a way of showing that there's more to it than combat and politics, favourite part of this chapter was probably how casual Rolo was with the wanting to kill everyone.
I look forward to seeing what the plan with Kaguya is.
The Richmaster chapter 11 . 7/16
Zero's telling Cornelia that was a surprise but I guess I can see the advantages of placing some doubt in their minds.
And I can't help but wonder which Sword Jeremiah was after.
The Richmaster chapter 10 . 7/16
Great chapter; I loved the action scenes and enjoyed the interactions here
The Richmaster chapter 9 . 7/9
Great chapter; I loved the interactions, particularly the Student Council scene
This battle was EPIC. Loved the action sequences as well as the funny dialogue between CC/Kallen and Darlton/Guilford. Great stuff. Approaching Chapter 15 where it seems you abandoned the fic and I'm dieing inside because of it. This tale had a rough (in my opinion) start but really started picking up. The whole CC/Kallen/Lelouch relationship dynamic is so rare (it usually spills out into fullblown harems and not just these three) so it will be quite a shame once the last paragraph lays awaiting to be read.

Oh well. Maybe one day you'll come back and finish this. . . . and maybe one day I'll build snowmen in the Sahara Desert.
I... was not disappointed this chapter. Not at all. I don't give any craps about whether they remain in character now, because that lemon? That was awesome.

*Mao claps*
Again, Lelouch is acting extraordinarily out of character and making a foolish mistake in not making it clear he was the voice that assisted the Kouzuki cell thus putting himself in unnecessary danger by being a third party as schoolboy persona. He even said he's going to gain their trust this time and how does he start off going about that? By lying to his most capable future Black Knight? Idiotic. Ugh.

I need Milly's GUTS spell to perservere through this.

Milly: "GUTS!"

Ah, thank you schizophrenia; I needed that. Okay, LEMON OR BUST!
Lelouch is a bit too friendly and light hearted, as is CC. Kallen seems to be in character, for the most part; I say the latter bit because if she were completely in character she would be highly suspicious and, moreoever, incensed with some unknown male voice calling her 'my dear' or, for arbitrarily assuming her cooperation by assigning her a codename.

Such out-of-character displays usually gets a big "NOPE!" from me, except, well... It has Kallen/Lelouch(CC), and that's my jam! ONWARD!
Onyx2589 chapter 13 . 6/27
Cornelia a star wars fan? Has a vader doll?
Yeah, my like for her just got bumped up a few notches.
Onyx2589 chapter 9 . 6/25
This fic is already succeeding in blowing my expectations sky high.
Oh and Rolo, buddy. I'm glad you got a second chance, but if you touch nunna I'm liable to tear down the wall and beat your ass, geass or no geass.
Onyx2589 chapter 8 . 6/25
Great gods of Venus, Eros and all realms of sexuality. Holy shit that was a lemon. Mein gott!
So the menage du trois is complete! Woot!
Onyx2589 chapter 7 . 6/25
Damn. Just...damn XD
Onyx2589 chapter 6 . 6/24
Ok! Yeah, I can see why some think she's harem material, but she's still a lesbo to me.
Adding "this" Nina though... I'm not opposed to it.
Onyx2589 chapter 2 . 6/21
What uniform was cc wearing? Her pilot suit? The white one?