Reviews for Fate's Debt
BAGH33RA chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Brilliant Story
Lone-grey-koas-wolf chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
Brilliant story, and you are a great author. Hope to see a update form you soon.
c2 chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
y no u continue
silentstrixe chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
I love how in this story Lelouch appears to be playing more than one side now. Keep up the good work.
OMSdigifan64 chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
Good fic can't wait for the next chapter :)
Lord Arkan chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Read first chapter ...read second chapter . And then read whole damn thing in one go ...Keep up the good work *adding to favorites*
darkfinder chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
to bad he does not have c.c. as his queen or even both . oh well fun stuff .
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Lelouch x CC x Kallen x Euphy Please!
Demolisher05 chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
Love this story so far. I like how you balanced the forces to Britannia doesn't get steamrolled. Hope to see more soon. And forget what that one "guest" said about "standards". There are no "standards". As long as you claim no ownership you can write whatever the hell you want. He's just not happy that the story isn't going in a direction he likes. Can't please everyone. Anyway, good story.
Tau Warlord chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
well this has been an interesting fic to say the least. due to my lack of IS knowledge, I almost though you threw in a Titanfall reference with the shield (please dont hate me or claim titanfall committed plagiarism!)

Although I mentally facepalm whenever a very obvious Gundam Seed reference is thrown out (friggin N Jammers and Miriage systems? what next, an actual gundam? The black knights are knights of justice after all)

Mind as well straight up write a Seed and Geass crossover!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
Another story dead ah well
Kirinthor chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
love the time reverse plots of code geass, this was the one thta really got me interested, so keep it up
Green Eyed Jealousy chapter 14 . 4/1/2014
interesting. I hope you update soon
darkfinder chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
fun stuff needs more c.c. she is fun .
weaponwes123 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I am glad you balanced the teams out because the black knights were two op in the beginning. They probably could have destroyed Britannia in a year or so after they get a bunch of decent pilots!
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »