Reviews for Fate's Debt
skepsis66 chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
:) Oh how glorious is the chaos that Lelouch spreads?
All Outta Thyme chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
So... This is amazing! I think that the Aria is a greatly OP Kightmare and the fact that Lelouch had 2 on his side made it unfair. I like how you balance things out in this. I look forward to seeing how you incorporate the Six Houses of Kyoto. Also, I think you should open this one up to Lelouch X harem. Just a suggestion not to really be taken seriously, but y'know how people have different views.

Good Luck and Keep on Updating! !_!
BladePhoenix41 chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Nice chapter
RyoshiMorino chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
An excellent update. I especially liked how Lelouch descibed his Zero persona as psycotic to throw the knights off.
FateBurn chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
great chapter like always please continue soon.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
hahaha! awesome update! Love lulu kicking butt and being close with his sister(s) again :)
Flipkicks chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Love it. Everything about this story made me want to write my own story, glad to see a Cornelia chapter and I'm eager to see/read more
lucavento chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
idk why is helping them ?
Guest chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Wonderful as always.
kamikage86 chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Finally the story is completely posted please update and post new chapters soon.
NobleSquince chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
To be honest, I'm really confused over how the plot is going now and what being Zero and yet helping Britannia would do in the ling run. Still great battles as always, I'm quite certain you used the AIC from Infinite Stratos, so good touch. :)
Command Unit chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
I really liked this chapter overall but i really wanted more lloyd and cecile...if you can at least add their reactions to what happened in this chapter and their first meeting with lelouch would be really great!
Also can you make them sorta aware of who lelouch really is...also as much as it may sound strange i kinda dislike the whole lelouch(rolo) talking about himself and zero(also himself) thing...its not really a bad thing it was actually kinda funny but it didn't really fit for me...
I think you should cut the rolo(lelouch) mask its kinda annoying and confusing at the same time...at least give him a different name...or edit the name to something differen't...or better yet just reveal him as lelouch vi britania XD
I have a fetish for reactions if you haven't noticed(i am not asking for much just a little extra effort for certain characters and don't go overboard "to much of a good thing and..." all that you know the rest XD)
So far i really like this fic i like how tech smart you made lelouch seem...just don't jump the shark...
also kellen and c.c meeting cornelia would be intreasting i haven't seen anything like that anywhere(please make it as emberessing for kellen as possible ;)
Enclave93 chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
please bring out another chapter. your writing is like a drug for me
Sacchin chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Dang! I like how Lelouch is keeping up the deception! It's really funny! xD I will be waiting for your next update!
davycrockett100 chapter 14 . 3/13/2014