Reviews for Fate's Debt
Mr. Page chapter 5 . 5/9/2019
Another plan finished, another mission accomplished. Lelouch is on a roll. Let's just hope he doesn't run into any obstacles. And if he does, we must ask, what or rather WHO they will be.

Good chapter!
Mr. Page chapter 4 . 5/9/2019
Gambling at a casino? I didn't see that coming! And even a spy and pilfer mission?! Wow, this Redo-Rebellion is chuck-full of surprises!

What's next? Let's find out!
Mr. Page chapter 3 . 5/9/2019
Another interesting chapter. Now that they know about Geass, will it lead to different results? Only one way to find out!
Mr. Page chapter 2 . 5/9/2019
Lelouch's attitude is definitely more carefree, but he's also rather blunt and serious, like his humor leaves a bad taste in his mouth. Still, this fanfic is off to a good start.

The first deviation in the timeline was interesting: directly addressing Kallen rather than using his Geass. I wonder what other deviations Lelouch will make. Will it lead to a better future, or a disaster even he cannot imagine?
Mr. Page chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
Fate has a twisted sense of humor, but sometimes you have to learn to laugh back and turn the tables to your favor, and Lelouch is planning to do just that.

Here's hoping he can help all those he cares about. Suzaku, Kallen, Euphie, Shirley, everyone he holds dear.

It's a new start, a new story, and I look forward to reading it. :-)
Genesis Coffee chapter 14 . 4/26/2019
I honestly have no clue what Lelouch is trying to do at this point. His viewpoint is far too optimistic the last few chapters. Technological superiority and knowing the future is the reason that he has avoided casualties so far. By giving his enemies such advanced technology he is literally killing himself as those same weapons will be turned against the Black Knights. On top of that he didn't give his sister any of the bullshit 'guidelines' that Zero is supposedly bound by. It would only be logical to at the very least have Cornelia abide by the same rules and not kill Zero, Queen, or Zero's 'sister'.

The fact that his technology will likely be stolen and used to augment the Brittanian military makes the decision even more asinine. He is not a major superpower. He does not have a large number of soldiers behind him. He does not have multiple capable generals. He does not have countries worth of resources or human capital. Every black night that dies from this moment on is literally on Lelouch, so much for doing his rebellion right the second time.

First Step To Rebelling: Don't arm your oppressors.

Asides from this though I loved absolutely everything else. Through Kurugi annoys me enough where I don't want him to be happy with Euphemia I can overlook it easily enough. I am curious also to see what you plan to do with Nina and Kaguya. They could be easily indoctrinated at this point and considering they are massive flight risks if left unattended he should either geass them, thoroughly convince them of his ideals, or seduce them. Honestly the girls are easily satisfied and an honorary mistress position would send both of them over the moon (probably Shirley too). Personally I don't like Nina but considering the setup you have for her this would work out perfectly if Kallen and CC can put up with it. Nina and Shirley are also definite subs and would make great pets for CC.

Kallen and CC can continue to be main girls and the other 2 or 3 can be honorary concubines or something. If not maybe push them to be sort of a side harem for CC to play with to give his Queen some reprieve from her brand of 'fun'. Though if you want to keep it at just those two that's fine two Kallen and CC are my fav girls in the series so I'm not complaining. Either way I loved what you've done so far and even knowing that this story hasn't been updated in a while wish you the best of luck in whatever you may be doing now.
FalconRukichi chapter 14 . 12/27/2018
I really like the Kalulu scenes. I know its supposed to be KxLxCC, but Kalulu here is so bright n good chems. Beside the bossy Lelouch? Who's gonna hate him?
hnh058513 chapter 8 . 10/31/2018
Kallen is his right hand, c.c. is his left hand and nunnally is his heart
AGuyWhoDrinksWater chapter 14 . 9/29/2018
PLEASE I BEG OF YOU CONTINUE THIS MASTERPIECE OF YOURS
Hallowtide chapter 14 . 8/24/2018
THIS IS THE BEST CODE TIME TRAVEL FIC IVE EVER READ !
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2018
Amazing story. PLEASE! Come back to it. I really enjoy how Lulu isnt abandoning cornelia compleatly.
notice chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
the only cruel thing about this story is that it's lelouch x kallen.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 14 . 6/17/2018
please continue this its awesome
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 14 . 12/8/2017