Reviews for Fate's Debt
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Oh my dear lord! I never expected to see this story again after it disappeared from this site, it was one of my most favorite Code Geass stories, as what few remain sucks or don't have a good storyline. I'm actually going to have print out of this story, just in cause it disappear once again!
n0mster chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Quite unexpected to see Lelouch 'reveal' himself to Kallen, though it seems counter-productive to trick her, when his intention was to make them trust him more. If he truly wanted them to trust him, then he wouldn't have laid about an even more complex web of lies to cover his Lamperouge alias. Now if he ever reveals himself as Zero, the rebels will still feel betrayed at his lies, especially since his lies are even more direct than his previous timeline.
Also, what are you intending to do with Nunnally? In the previous timeline, she obviously wasn't happy, especially with her precious Lelouch dying for her dream and with her brother complex, I doubt she'd want anyone other than Lelouch, haha.
Anyway, looking forward to your next update.
n0mster chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Haha, a pretty nice start to your fic, a few grammatical and spelling errors here and there but nothing that detracts from the story.
Nice to see a more confident Lelouch with regards to women, hopefully he'll be able to re-establish the bonds he had with the various women in his life, in your summary you've already said that C.C and Kallen will be his women, but what about Shirley and Milly, as well as Euphemia and possibly Cornelia? They all loved him (Euphie and Cornelia whilst they were young) and Suzaku certainly doesn't deserve Euphemia, hopefully Lelouch will be able to save all of them and they will in turn join his harem, haha.
Animefan55 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Well all I can say is that I'm happy your re-posting this.
Obiki Doragon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I don't have a beta page, but if you want my help, PM me so I can send you my email address. There are some definite issues that could be taken care of almost immediately.
LelouchVi chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
YAY FUJIN IS BACK BABY!
MM Browsing chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
What change you going to make. Because as far as I see you simply making that same thing.
Criticanon chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
YES! My favorite CG story is back! Eagerly awaiting the next chapters!
FalconRukichi chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
ah! reunite them back, please!
Carcass One chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
If this is the same story I recall reading a number of months ago, then the quality of grammar and writing has gone up by a fair level but still isn't as good as it could be. The writing is a little janky in places and some of the dialogue is stilted (e.g: when Lelouch says 'I promised every deity up there in heaven and down in hell' in Chapter 1, it should be a present tense statement instead of past tense. Also, near the end of Chapter 2, "I apologizes Nunnally, it's already been done." should not be pluralized.), but it's still a very worthy and commendable effort.
god of all chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Lost Guy chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
oh this is getting good. i am tracking and fav'ing this story. lets not disapoint zero now.
Lost Guy chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
HUZZA! THE LELOUCH HAS BEEN DOUBLED! and this will be a good read.
Worker72 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ahhhh, the dreaded restart. I suppose you did need to explain where Lulu was getting all his tech toys. You know it wouldn't have been to hard to follow that idiot Suzaku back to Cecile and the Earl of Pudding. So he could give them back their memories. Then they could have all worked with Nina in secret to build tech toys for Zero.
bloodshark chapter 2 . 8/3/2012