Reviews for Fate's Debt
ZeonReborn chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Hmm. Interesting. A concept I've seen done before, the 're-do' fic; but I can't recall if I've ever seen it done for this particular series. Put in this situation, Lelouch certainly would benefit more than other characters in other series put in the same... His failings were pretty damn colossal and heartbreaking at times. Kinda have to feel bad for a guy who has enough things go wrong for him that his exit-plan is to arrange his own death so the world can have one target for their hate.

Overall, its been enjoyable to read, though there are some spelling errors and improperly used words in some places. Mundane things, like making a word plural when it doesn't need to be, or improperly conjugated verbs and some overuse of commas as well, with a little bit of awkward phrasing. Nothing really major or glaring though, so it doesn't detract much from the story or make it difficult to understand what is said.

I look forward to reading more and seeing how the plot diverges from the canon.
fbiuzz chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
beautiiful! Just Beautiful! Cant wait to see what happens next! PLease UPDATE!
Thebroodingmoss chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Please don't abandon this story I like it
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Great update :D (though a couple minor grammar issues at the beginning).

Milly is hilarious (as well as cc)
Orchamus chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Heh, good meeting with Kallen, the follow up on the phone seemed a bit different too, nicely done.
Hatefully Despised chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Every girl in school does Lelouch...
Fangking2 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
HAhahahaha
BladePhoenix41 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
nice chapter
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Hehe Great a new chapter so soon :)
I like this twist with the main plot please keep on this great stuff :)
Tchouss

Xylion
Jarjaxle chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Snort...Lelouch the PlayBoy...XD Plz update...Soon Brittannia will suffer
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Interesting! HAHAHA!
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Awesome chapter, I hope that you update this story, Secrets Ichikas Princess, White Knight and Family soon, your stories are the best
FateBurn chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Good chapter
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Good job again. Really loved the whole teasing between Lelouch and C.C. Same for Kallen. I can't see much difference to previous story are you writing the hole thing simply again or do you plan to make some chances? Either way really fun to read this again.

The whole teasing idea is really good and work and so much fun really love this all. And Lelouch is right if people saw Demon Emperor as kind young man theyd have a heart attack for sure hehhehe.

Overall once again great to see you back with this story and hope that you update soon.
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
X) WELCOME BACK! I was Wondering where the Hell Did this good Story go...plz Update soon
782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »