Reviews for Fate's Debt
CookieNine chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
i really like this story please update
Dragonheart Of Ireland chapter 14 . 10/6/2016
I really, really like this story! and I hope it's updated again!
blackpackager chapter 14 . 10/6/2016
Amazing story please at least give us the end of the fight someday!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
Update please
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
Are you going to add Nina to the harem!?

YES PLEASE
CompuBob chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
It seems like a mess...I meant Lelouch as a triple agent
Do the Gendo chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
ALL HAIL THE GEASS...
Please continue this whenever you feel like it!
shams1996 chapter 14 . 8/13/2016
I saw that you updated the prince of the yotsuba and i wish to know if you will continue this story?
Ciel Moony chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
Nice
The Richmaster chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
Nice chapter; the opening scene was good, particularly with what Kaguya did I also liked how Euphemia is learning to fight, it makes sense for her to at elast be able to defend herself and the idea of pink Lancelot is just fun.
The video conference was shown well, I especially like how Lelouch presented it as 'outsmarting himself'; seeing Cornelia pilot her own 7th gen should be good.
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
This was a nice 'break' chapter, the interactions were done well as a way of showing that there's more to it than combat and politics, favourite part of this chapter was probably how casual Rolo was with the wanting to kill everyone.
I look forward to seeing what the plan with Kaguya is.
The Richmaster chapter 11 . 7/16/2016
Zero's telling Cornelia that was a surprise but I guess I can see the advantages of placing some doubt in their minds.
And I can't help but wonder which Sword Jeremiah was after.
The Richmaster chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
Great chapter; I loved the action scenes and enjoyed the interactions here
The Richmaster chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
Great chapter; I loved the interactions, particularly the Student Council scene
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
This battle was EPIC. Loved the action sequences as well as the funny dialogue between CC/Kallen and Darlton/Guilford. Great stuff. Approaching Chapter 15 where it seems you abandoned the fic and I'm dieing inside because of it. This tale had a rough (in my opinion) start but really started picking up. The whole CC/Kallen/Lelouch relationship dynamic is so rare (it usually spills out into fullblown harems and not just these three) so it will be quite a shame once the last paragraph lays awaiting to be read.

Oh well. Maybe one day you'll come back and finish this. . . . and maybe one day I'll build snowmen in the Sahara Desert.
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »