Reviews for Fate's Debt
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
YAY!
Amortin chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
WHERE'S THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS? D: If you're just reposting them, why did you only post a single chapter? Love this story btw, I've been hoping you would repost it!
Silber D. Wolf chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
great chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
THANK YOU! I read the first one and it was so good I can't wait the see what u have in store for this one, but I know it will be awesome.

YOU ROCK!
battleking chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Glad to see you back
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Nice to see this back... though I miss the original script... ()
Orchamus chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
HELL YEAH! Glad to see this back, was mad when it disappeared, good on ya! Need more good Code Geass fics, not enough out lately.
MM Browsing chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Welcome back

Though, your first chapter seems pretty much the same as the preview one. Are we going to see something new in your next chapter?
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wohoo! So glad the story os back. Hope it will be very much similar to before. I loved the cc/lulu/kallen pairing. I also loved cc utterly teasing kallen! lol . Is there a link around somewhere of the more complete version you had before? Anyways, thanks again :D
Thanathos chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
You know, on one hand, I'm extremely happy that this story is back, such a nice story should not be lost. On the other hand I'm a bit depressed that the grammar hasn't improved any. A grammar-error in the very first sentence, using fells instead of feels, is not a promising start, and that's not even the tip of the iceberg. Not sure if you're interested or not, but I happen to have copies of the first five chapters of the first version, in which I corrected all the grammar-errors I could find. If you add me to your DocX-list, I'll send them to you. Honestly, it's a real crime that an idea as great as yours is ruined by bad grammar.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
The Demon Emperor is back! Woohoo!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Go to see this story again!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I'm glad that you relisted this story and I still have the old one. Great to see this again and can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
great to have you back cant wait for some new chapters but will love rereading the old ones untill then
ps if you still feel like doing lemans try hentai-foundry .com or adultfanfiction .net plenty of smut but little plot to those stories thare
Nero chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
AWESOME. I can't wait for you to continue :O A few suggestions:

LelouchxKallen :P
Make the plot for why Fate gave him an extra chance interesting
Save Lulu :(