Reviews for Fate's Debt
tobi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Can you add Shirley to the pairing?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i'm happy to see that you are reposting it, on the downside ff reg mean none of your good lemons :C, will you be giving up on them or will you have versions on other sites with them? whatever with that cheers to in my oplinion the return to the best time travel cg story, good luck
XT3100 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
nice to see that it is back!
KailSakray chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
YES! it's back
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Glad that you are outting this story back, looks like completely same like in the first time. But who cares this story was heck of a good and always thought that it had great potential and it was used.

Hope that you update soon.
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
My english is pretty bad so please forgive my mistakes,

F***ck yeah man, you posted it again,
Very good, especially the fact that Lelouch plans ahead(and his plans are good) knowing a lot of things, your robots rock!,

I known they are based from other series(like infinite stratos) and your own ideas, and they keep being more awesome!

a thing I liked in your story is that Lelouch wants to win the trust of his subordinates(unlike the anime, W**tf not having the trust of your allies, that dont make any sense)

another thing I like very much is that you make Lelouch a likeable guy, Lelouch is not a bas**tard like in the anime(like Kira from Death Note, that guy is a ba**stard),

sacrificing his men like a mean to an end(I talk about the battle of Narita, when he spoke that the men who died werent worthy of fighting at his command)

And the thing I like more that everything is that Lelouch WINS BATTLES!,

Please good man, keep writing
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Is this your second time rewriting this?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I'm glad to see that you're putting the story back up, always felt that it had a solid story plot to it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
dw7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
just a quick grammatical note: there is one section that reads:
"world and create a new."
should be
"world and create it anew."
dw7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This definitely seems promising I cannot really do much in the way of reviewing unless you write more because I like to have a bit more of a precise feel for a story before I start critiquing it. please write more.
mk chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
i hope you continue keep making chapters soon
FateBurn chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Good to see you are doing this please continue soon.
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Good to see this back up and running.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Thank you for bring it back make more
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
interesting! please write more!
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »