Reviews for Fate's Debt
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
I... was not disappointed this chapter. Not at all. I don't give any craps about whether they remain in character now, because that lemon? That was awesome.

*Mao claps*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Again, Lelouch is acting extraordinarily out of character and making a foolish mistake in not making it clear he was the voice that assisted the Kouzuki cell thus putting himself in unnecessary danger by being a third party as schoolboy persona. He even said he's going to gain their trust this time and how does he start off going about that? By lying to his most capable future Black Knight? Idiotic. Ugh.

I need Milly's GUTS spell to perservere through this.

Milly: "GUTS!"

Ah, thank you schizophrenia; I needed that. Okay, LEMON OR BUST!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Lelouch is a bit too friendly and light hearted, as is CC. Kallen seems to be in character, for the most part; I say the latter bit because if she were completely in character she would be highly suspicious and, moreoever, incensed with some unknown male voice calling her 'my dear' or, for arbitrarily assuming her cooperation by assigning her a codename.

Such out-of-character displays usually gets a big "NOPE!" from me, except, well... It has Kallen/Lelouch(CC), and that's my jam! ONWARD!
Jakeros chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
Cornelia a star wars fan? Has a vader doll?
Yeah, my like for her just got bumped up a few notches.
Jakeros chapter 9 . 6/25/2016
This fic is already succeeding in blowing my expectations sky high.
Oh and Rolo, buddy. I'm glad you got a second chance, but if you touch nunna I'm liable to tear down the wall and beat your ass, geass or no geass.
Jakeros chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
Great gods of Venus, Eros and all realms of sexuality. Holy shit that was a lemon. Mein gott!
So the menage du trois is complete! Woot!
Jakeros chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
Damn. Just...damn XD
Jakeros chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
Ok! Yeah, I can see why some think she's harem material, but she's still a lesbo to me.
Adding "this" Nina though... I'm not opposed to it.
Jakeros chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
What uniform was cc wearing? Her pilot suit? The white one?
Jakeros chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Well, it's not as...detailed as another certain fic I know of, but it's a good start.
Lol I'm not surprised cc was on top XD
Julius Kingsley chapter 14 . 6/4/2016
Nice !
I hope there will be Cornelia x Lelouch lemons !
Julius Kingsley chapter 8 . 6/4/2016
Woah !
This story is so hot and complex and dangerously detailed to the point of addiction !
I love this story and i hope you update it !
Please ,Add Nina to Lelouch's Harem and lemons Lelouch x Nina
Arya970 chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
Excellent chapter and lemon.
Titanfire999 chapter 14 . 4/19/2016
Good. But isn't lelouchxkallen tobinvolved with britannia?
142 with an 8 chapter 13 . 3/24/2016
As much as I wish this story to continue. It seems fated to be incomplete. Another story loss in the stream of time and the ocean of the net.
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »