Reviews for Fate's Debt
142 with an 8 chapter 13 . 3/24/2016
As much as I wish this story to continue. It seems fated to be incomplete. Another story loss in the stream of time and the ocean of the net.
monzur788 chapter 14 . 2/17/2016
This is not really a review, but more of a question: Is there going to be a continuation of this story? It's really good, and I would like to see how it ends.
bhark3 chapter 14 . 2/5/2016
It's been two years, give or take. Can you at least tell us what's happened with this? It's one of the better Code Geass stories out there and I'd hate to see it die out.

I hope you continue this, I really do.
rc48177 chapter 14 . 1/19/2016
Hope you return to this story one day. It is really good.
PhantomDark chapter 14 . 1/14/2016
A lot of people, myself included. We've been waiting and hoping for the next chapter. I thought this tory was well-written and well done. It is what got me interested in Code Geass time travel stories. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Just found this picture, but I think it would be a pretty awesome "cover pic"for this story instead of that greed eyed girl you have here... this pic even has Kallen with a katana! lol
* zerochan 439533

ps... I've read this story like 6 times... would REALLY appreciate an update soon ;-;
thecatleader chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
I've lost count of how many times I've read this. How many more times will I read this before you decide to update.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
Why would Lelouch give one of his enemies a weapon?
oghren chapter 9 . 12/7/2015
Great chapter. I hope you do follow up on Rolo's wish to become officially Lelouch's brother. So please update soon.
oghren chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
Great chapter and I particularly liked the ending. So great job and please update soon.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
yay story! can't really say much more, do hope to read more though, this is a nice little backtrack into the story and many things are happening like im sure many fans wished they would. ah well, shall await an update my friend.
DhanaRagnarok chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
Well, I just read the whole thing, IT WAS AMAZING, and now I suppose I just have to burn a candle for a new chapter :p
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
you REALLY need to improve your dialogue
tylermech66 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
oook, too many my dears, and other such things.
in all, you need to improve your dialogue... a lot, just about everything lelouch said out loud made me cringe, C.C. was slightly better.
darkfinder chapter 14 . 7/21/2015
to bad that it . fun stuff and left me wonder what he was planning . only to stop there . well at least did not have to worry VILLETTA .
782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »