Reviews for A New Life
Elena chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Oh please please continue that story, it's so great!
W cubed chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
More! Please! I need more. I don't think you understand just how wonderful this is. I started reading the fic last night and got to the end of what you posted this morning and last night I was dreaming about being Laurie. This is great! Please update.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Absolutely awesome! Was worth the wait. Cant wait for chapter 11!
GottaLoveTen chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
I love this story, it's bloody brilliant! You, in fact are bloody brilliant! But as soon as you are done with this story I have one request: please continue with The Doctor Games. I know that it's your decision, but I love that story, I am literally addicted. But make sure that you finish this one first, I love it!
waspsbewaremywrathrawr chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how you made Laurie slowly transition into Ultrabeam's mindset. It shows how much effect they have on each other! Like I said before, can't wait for the next installment! You're an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Thank you for updating ! I've had this bookmarked for months in hopes of it being updated so thank you thank you thank you I love it! Please keep up the good work
Fishelle chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Thanks for updating oh man I love this story, and I'm all excited and schtuff. Keep up * the good work* and also LOVELY character development is occurring, good job good job
Guest chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
This is an amazing story! You write very very well for someone on a fanfic site!
HopelessWish chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
insert ear splitting fangirl scream here YOU UPDATED! Finally! I literally had a miniature spazz attack when I saw! I love this story so much and it was a perfect ending to my evening! (-)
Fishelle chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Can't wait for more! i JUST KNOW I'M GOING TO BE SAD AT THE END OF THIS THOUGH BECAUSE OF THE ENDING OF IT XD
StarkidChangedUs chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
This is absolutely fantastic! It's so well written and the story itself is so well thought out! Are you planning on writing anymore or is this the final entry?!:D
Fishelle chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Okay I just read all of this and I love it and I can't wait until you write more! (:
HopelessWish chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Sweet! An update! I love this story, and I love the way you give everyone a distinct personality!
-HopelessWish (formerly LyssaKay)
sami-sam99 chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
I'm excited for the rest of this bow
HP2011 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
That's so cool how she created her own world, though it would suck feeling everything that they felt. Glad that they're back though, and hopefully Laurie will tell Junior that she's in there.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »