Reviews for Iron Swan
Oooooh I love it
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 12 . 7/13
Jasper is alive :) yay
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 12 . 7/13
Please continue this awesome story keep up the awesome work I can't wait to see what happens next
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 11 . 2/15
I really like this story, it would be awesome if Bella eventually ended up with one of the Avengers if you follow that story line. Maybe even have Tony Start as well maybe he could take Bella under his wing or maybe they could be related like maybe he is Charlies brother? It would be excellent if you kept the Avengers in this story line with Bella as one and have her end up with Captain America instead of Edward because I always felt that Bella could do so much better then Edward. Maybe Bella could even end up getting the same serum like Steve Rogers did only make it even a better serum with Bella. Anyway keep up the excellent work and please take some of my suggestion in count when and if you decide to finish this story, I would like some more chapters. That would be great!
Princess lost within darkness chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
Awesome! But i want Tony and THE Avengers in iT to
Unknown Writer100 chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
More! More! More!
Laurie143 chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
Pretty please with a cherry on top update really soon I really want to know what happens next, so if you have the time I would love it if you could finish the story, I'm very excited to be able to read ,ore chapters!:)
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
I love the story so far. Look forward to more.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
That was an amazing chapter.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
That was a cool chapter I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Cool chapter
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
That was another cool chapter.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Wow that was a cool chapter
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »