Reviews for Healing
Debbie Hicks chapter 4 . 3/25
Chapter 5,.
Blacked out with a secondary bite was with the firsty bitten it really happened bone muscle and skin burned with venom with best friends drained of as all of blood kidnapped used as Weapons Sailor Guardian weapons with out memories then suddenly evolved with a stinging bite was real but suddenly in time cold as planetary granite was hard as steel but suddenly buzzed my hair with their hair caused me to lose my human memories of my human life was erased exploded my planetary powewrs was very defending my own life guarding the three was no longer human but a Vampire slying sailor solider with a new life and was far too strongest Starfleet strong had freshly grown hair long with bangs was with Silvery moonlight skin had you guessed it Jurai red eyes myself was granted as all of trust funds from people Who is this that was it where am i who am i tell me Bella the bite is grievous but you are not human you Vampire slayers and hunters are combat Vampires then it was too late tried to run found with the guard bring her with them then came Screams myself killed Vulcans a lot of them very far way to mazillions and supermonstrous and as all of very gave venom as all of them then was far too much as all of with more luring was dangerous but got wat most powerful the most Starfleet strongest ended up drained more their blood and got as all of them was drinking from people as all of to replace the blood then suddenly too late killed more than as all of people was My/their carnivorouis selves then exploded the kids freed then shattered from here then reported of my change with theirs suddenly gone too late was found with as all of Vulcan blood then destroyed us/them ripped from here then came guards this ones with kills then Executed us/them then torn from here popped freely then with both brought here then suddenly blown freely then it really happened to us/them Alicre she was bitten but attacked but has no seeds at all donated to science with ours followed blazing freely with winresses then came without blood at all brought here then shattered more then then hunted Animals more than fifty animals then blown from here was not normal at all crashed from here from the bodies each as all of them brought here then suddenly lost the need to breed but came as all of kids fully grown was unable to have kids did the science but more logical thing adopt them ALICE Her eyes turned Fiery yellow by mistake from as all of them killed by her bare hands alone are drained designed a fashion line dubbed the Earth's Children from her book series she is not human anymore made her fit and with remains of human blood merged blown three is Stronger again what is that asleep at daytime awake at nightime like what a Vampire i came out from my coffin this new year i look much older let me lowe my coffin i am his bride of Dracula Momma then myself was resting differently was so cold as ice was like death burst freely with them then popped freely then Vanished then exploded then ourselves never aged/changed were Eternal by now with both had kids then were teenagers had mates had kids spawned a species of our own but lost the ablity to sleep the host made me restless but sleepless survived the change/thir own.
Kalla chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
Please more chapters
Amanda Pall chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
Loved this story! Light yet deep! I love the emphasis on Bella being loved as part of the family. We need more stories like this where we see her importance and meaning to other members of the family. Only thing I would say is watch your pronouns. I think it was in chapter 3 that you had her a couple of times referring to different people in the same sentence. Loved it.
Spawn chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
I loved the paternal moments of Bella with Carlisle and Esme. Esme is inherently maternal and is in her element when taking care of one of her babies. I felt bad for Bella being sick, but her family is there to nurse her back to health. I laughed out loud at Edward buying every kind of honey and lemon.

This was a good story. It's a shame that it's lying dormant. Thanks for sharing.
Kate Snape21 chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
aw i like this story it is cool
USNeshama chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
Really enjoying your story (I just found it) so please continue )
RKD-CULLEN chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
I love it :)
Debbie Hicks chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Chapter 5.
BPOV
At night it happened Father Moon did something to me then Thee were Crunched but My Scream was heard then all of the sudden wearing both fused to my skin then suddenly all of the suddenly Change into Hideous then it happened went very too wrong lost my Appendix But my life was outside screaming of my change all of the sudden the Change resumed on to the 3rd day then News reached to Italy then a Scout reported Ancients she just Changed Alone but died here but lost both is a soulless creature of the night gained strength enhanced eyesight and acute hearing longevity and unable to die at all she is in fact a newborn vampire shared something a Sire bond that used onto humans she is not human is a royal vampire princess gifted with a Mental shield then it happened to me and Edward were mated to each other with then it happened to us Cullen coven you Destroyed our Aunt she is unclivilized but Isabella Cullen with all of the Allies with each both you are charged with murdering the Vulcans are hiden you will perish here then FELIX! Rid of them Killed us with them with each both with as all of their places with as all of them very too brutally but all of the Sudden then RIP! But with as all of the heads burned as all place places around the world into flames but removing our Carnivorous selves with as all of them but our Seeds were safe but deported here but from the Ground but Exploding as very as all of their very tribazillions or more as all with as all of fallowed but all of the sudden reawakened into the home we died the seeds as all of them vberey tribazillions ore more with as all cloned Animals followed with as all businesses mall high schools and collegges and preschools everything was in order but looked different but it finally Exoploded with both and ourselves the young but became Immortal with the earliest deceased were now trapped new places took away the rights as all but with the Second was destroyed but we were undead at long last but I felt no seeds at all the young imprinted but had families of their own but Gained a very largest army of our own To fight back to live again here but iut happened a noise was too loudest raged was our gifts destroying Vampires but all of the sudden we were hideous but terrifying beings we were Warriors fighting to survive our lives the Volturi heard this all the suffering of more Vampires we were Mutated beings wearing from Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome to the upcoming film Mad Max: Road Fury we were Fighters Paul Lahote loved sci fi action movies was very built became my bodyguard mess with me you are Slain by myself Bella Cullen Vampire slayer then screamed out BETAZED TIMELES SCREAMS OF THE DEAD ATOMIZE! I fired my father's own gun and Shot one Vampire right in the neck I was a Vampire slayer oh my god Bella yes there is some history Vampire slayers are Female they are highly cultured and trained But you became his only heir of his Estates made you his first Female Vampire slayer to live forever it was a curse from the Gods of Mount Olympus made you divine you can't have kids but they are Slayers and hunters Momma mia she is a Vampire slayer like Buffy Summers he sighted me tough as nails but lethal with a gun we are going to cremate him then it happened he was very tall and Muscular the Volturi heard this I was a Vampire slayer with a ablity to see events was cursed by them but causing us to take action they were furious onto us/them force ourselves to cremate others then they exiled us to Vulcan her planet and world as exiles but with as all but more mew places built but it was no more of it but as all each both had troubles but became Nationals too late.
Debbie Hicks chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Chapter 5.
BPOV
Then it happened to me I Ws ill again then all of the Sudden felt a urge a primal power source all of the sudden was Showing powers then lost my Stomach then a Hardest crunching noise three of them was from Father Moon tythen suddenly was ill again then could not take it no longer then Screamed of my change was resuming Screaming outside then news reported I was Changing very hideous to Volterra, Italy to the Volturi then my both suddenly went deceased myself was so alone very alone they wre Furious onto the Cullens then I took one hardest crashing noise then suddenly Hissed very vicious but lethal shooting my Crimson eyes oh my GOD! She what died ALONE! R
ashantig126 chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
yay. I like
Eliella45 chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Adorable, thanks for writing.
Eliella45 chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Oh poor Edward, but I did like the chapter, thanks a lot for it.
Eliella45 chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
Edward seems a bit OOC, great chapter, thanks for writing.
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Beautiful chapter, thanks for it.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Sweet chapter. Update soon, please.