Reviews for Healing
i love Edward Cullen2539 chapter 4 . 3/23
aw i like this story it is cool
USNeshama chapter 4 . 3/10
Really enjoying your story (I just found it) so please continue )
RKD-CULLEN chapter 4 . 1/20
I love it :)
Debbie Hicks chapter 4 . 1/13
Chapter 5.
BPOV
At night it happened Father Moon did something to me then Thee were Crunched but My Scream was heard then all of the sudden wearing both fused to my skin then suddenly all of the suddenly Change into Hideous then it happened went very too wrong lost my Appendix But my life was outside screaming of my change all of the sudden the Change resumed on to the 3rd day then News reached to Italy then a Scout reported Ancients she just Changed Alone but died here but lost both is a soulless creature of the night gained strength enhanced eyesight and acute hearing longevity and unable to die at all she is in fact a newborn vampire shared something a Sire bond that used onto humans she is not human is a royal vampire princess gifted with a Mental shield then it happened to me and Edward were mated to each other with then it happened to us Cullen coven you Destroyed our Aunt she is unclivilized but Isabella Cullen with all of the Allies with each both you are charged with murdering the Vulcans are hiden you will perish here then FELIX! Rid of them Killed us with them with each both with as all of their places with as all of them very too brutally but all of the Sudden then RIP! But with as all of the heads burned as all place places around the world into flames but removing our Carnivorous selves with as all of them but our Seeds were safe but deported here but from the Ground but Exploding as very as all of their very tribazillions or more as all with as all of fallowed but all of the sudden reawakened into the home we died the seeds as all of them vberey tribazillions ore more with as all cloned Animals followed with as all businesses mall high schools and collegges and preschools everything was in order but looked different but it finally Exoploded with both and ourselves the young but became Immortal with the earliest deceased were now trapped new places took away the rights as all but with the Second was destroyed but we were undead at long last but I felt no seeds at all the young imprinted but had families of their own but Gained a very largest army of our own To fight back to live again here but iut happened a noise was too loudest raged was our gifts destroying Vampires but all of the sudden we were hideous but terrifying beings we were Warriors fighting to survive our lives the Volturi heard this all the suffering of more Vampires we were Mutated beings wearing from Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome to the upcoming film Mad Max: Road Fury we were Fighters Paul Lahote loved sci fi action movies was very built became my bodyguard mess with me you are Slain by myself Bella Cullen Vampire slayer then screamed out BETAZED TIMELES SCREAMS OF THE DEAD ATOMIZE! I fired my father's own gun and Shot one Vampire right in the neck I was a Vampire slayer oh my god Bella yes there is some history Vampire slayers are Female they are highly cultured and trained But you became his only heir of his Estates made you his first Female Vampire slayer to live forever it was a curse from the Gods of Mount Olympus made you divine you can't have kids but they are Slayers and hunters Momma mia she is a Vampire slayer like Buffy Summers he sighted me tough as nails but lethal with a gun we are going to cremate him then it happened he was very tall and Muscular the Volturi heard this I was a Vampire slayer with a ablity to see events was cursed by them but causing us to take action they were furious onto us/them force ourselves to cremate others then they exiled us to Vulcan her planet and world as exiles but with as all but more mew places built but it was no more of it but as all each both had troubles but became Nationals too late.
Debbie Hicks chapter 4 . 1/13
Chapter 5.
BPOV
Then it happened to me I Ws ill again then all of the Sudden felt a urge a primal power source all of the sudden was Showing powers then lost my Stomach then a Hardest crunching noise three of them was from Father Moon tythen suddenly was ill again then could not take it no longer then Screamed of my change was resuming Screaming outside then news reported I was Changing very hideous to Volterra, Italy to the Volturi then my both suddenly went deceased myself was so alone very alone they wre Furious onto the Cullens then I took one hardest crashing noise then suddenly Hissed very vicious but lethal shooting my Crimson eyes oh my GOD! She what died ALONE! R
ashantig126 chapter 4 . 1/14
yay. I like
Eliella45 chapter 4 . 1/13
Adorable, thanks for writing.
Eliella45 chapter 3 . 1/13
Oh poor Edward, but I did like the chapter, thanks a lot for it.
Eliella45 chapter 2 . 1/13
Edward seems a bit OOC, great chapter, thanks for writing.
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 1/13
Beautiful chapter, thanks for it.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 1/12
Sweet chapter. Update soon, please.
Linneagb chapter 4 . 1/12
YAY you're not dead! That's a good thing! Great chapter. Bella and Edward are too adorable together. Please update soon
Twihilass chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Know posted for chp. 1 but really like this. Saw your notes at chp. 2 above on positive love given which encouraged you; having noted this please continue. Make it longer if it's not already been decided. I and others appreciate your work.
twihilass chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wonderful so far...keep it coming. Wish there were people in my life like this...always I feel invisible so nice to vicariously live thru this.
Shawna chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Another great chapter. Wonderful story. Keep up the good work!