Reviews for 15 Suffer the Little Children
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
I wish Emily would have punched Straus lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I'm rereading all your stories and they are just great. I love Reid saying 6 months was 5 1/2 too many; although, it makes me curious if we will ever meet Brat.
tmarie9 chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Why is Straus such a bitch?!
BabouTunt chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Well way to solve all of my character problems as soon as I clicked next...you're just that good!
BabouTunt chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Gotta say, not fair blaming Rossi, Prentiss. They're kind of proving case and point why there's a no fraternization policy...

Also, JJ, separating from the group? That's like horror movie 101 girl!

As always, love your work- just yelling at the characters...
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
AJ Cook is actually about 5'7" and Paget Brewster is about 5'9"/10".
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
I thought it was Vicky Waddell. Not Alice...

Hmmm (the previous chapter...)
DarXe chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
Powerful piece.
StefanieT21 chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Your really quite amazing, don't you know this? All these stories and you getting them completely in a timely manner is just great. Love and hate how this is going, keep it up!
Secrets For Sale chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Oops, once a again, the below comment is from me. I forgot to login to review again, XD
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Whoa, after busy for three days, one story is completed and another new one created. Nice!
Glad that JJ is okay, but Em is falling apart, that kinda broke my heart. Hope JJ will help her get through all the shit and make her feel better :) And please let Emily and Rossi be back to normal again, I always love their father -daughter relationship. Hotch's confession and care for Emily is heartwarming.

It's very cute that Emily keep forgetting about the existence of the baby monitor, never fails to touch me when she talk to Henry alone, making promises to him and minding her language in front of him! Damn Strauss for suspending Emily when she did nothing wrong! Poor Reid who didn't gets to share information with Emily about Dr. Who. Maybe he can share with her next time, I would love to see the two of them being cute and nerd! "Of course she will be. She's Emily,", reminds me of Emily's comment about Rossi in Profiling 101

Nice ending, hope what JJ said is true, that Emily gonna be fine! Shall go and read 'New Year, New Life' now! Keep up the good job! ;)
srhittson chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
love the story
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
You had JJ whipped and Emily suspended! WHY! Hope they can help each other heal...and start maiking mimi Emilys and JJs. PLease update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
good updates
Swishla chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Oh no, I was afraid something like this would happen. I'm interested to see if you have Emily fight by herself to regain her sense of self or if you're going to have some outside help. Hope she doesn't go too far from home and that she doesn't run away from her family. Nice twist of drama/angst with Strauss. Am eagerly waiting for more.