Reviews for Only Fools Fall in Love, Call Me a Fool
DahliaRose83 chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
So, I finally found the time to read the sequel. Well, I read it secretly at work, to be honest and since I hate my job your story really saved my week.

Where do I start? Damons reckless driving - could really picture that. Poor Alaric. I think I like Caleb even more after this fic. Hes a really great character. And it was love at first sight for him and Stefan. Didnt really expect that, but it was very sweet. Theyre really cute together. And Im happy for Stefan. I think Caleb is good for him. And it was really funny how Elena completely snapped. Loved the discussions between Damon and Alaric and Damon being the mature one every once in a while. Its really sweet how they act after being together for quite a few years. How much they love each other.

Okay, to cut this short: I loved just about everything about your story. The wedding, Calebs turning, the funeral of Ricd dad (even if it was sad), Christmas, Matt and Caroline getting married as well, Elena being snowed in (hopefully for good)... The only thing I didnt like was Alaric and Damon moving to New York. I just love Mystic Falls, but I know they have to leave it eventually.

Anyways... wonderful story. Your stories are a welcome change from all the angst in this fandom and I think Im getting a little addicted to them. So keep up the great work.
freefallingforever chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
OMG, im so sad that this is over :(:(:( DDD *sad sigh* will make sure to read the one-shots though!
You HAVE to write a sequel, make it a trilogy? Maybe Klaus could be un-staked and capture either Damon or Alaric? I would love to read a "come to the rescue" chapter!
freefallingforever chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
Loved this! I am so glad that Caleb became a vampire! Now everyone can be happy together forever. I can't believe that this is the second to last chapter D ( sadness
freefallingforever chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
OMG HIS DAD DIED, HE DIDNT GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE ENGAGEMENT! *looks super sad* poor Alaric's dad!
freefallingforever chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
OMG THERE GETTING MARRIED YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY. Lol love what you did to Elena, AGAIN! Ha, its just too funny! Love your writing so much.
freefallingforever chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
HA, love Elena's appearance, she was really put in her place! Glad to know that Stefan isn't doing a Damon and dragging Caleb to bed with him straight away!
freefallingforever chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
OMG STALEB IS SOOOO CUTE LOVED IT
PS end of chapter 3
freefallingforever chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hey so it is one in the morning so I cant read anymore yet but AMAZING first chapter, I LOVE how you've started t
this off, already giving the reader something to look forward to and also setting the scene really clearly at the same time!
SOOOOOO glad that you've got rid of Elena as iv never liked her, in fact I DETEST her, so yeah really happy that she's out of the picture, cant wait to read more! a whole THIRTEEN more chapters! so HAPPY
HAPPY DANCE
BrittinyMarie chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Wow this was AMAZING! I even cried a little at the ending:)
GaelicAngel chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Hey Babe!
OMG! I think I am gonna start crying because of this, I can't believe this is the end and what am I gonna do know without one of my fav stories to look forward to.
I loved this chapter especially and inn over all this was an amazing story and I loved every second of it, the emotion, the angst, the love and just everything about it.

Loved the fact that Matt turned to be with Caroline and I LOVE the part where nobody gave to ticks about finding out about Elena...serves the *******(you can input your fav curse words here)********

This story kept me going in times when I needed a pick me up, made me laugh when I felt sad and kept my spirits up during all the crap in my life right now.
Thank you for sharing this with all of us here and babe you did an amazing job at writing it and bringing everything together.

Gonna be missing our boys (especially after finally seeing the end of s3, how the hell could they have done that to Alaric and Damon...it's not right) but I am so looking forward to those oneshots you promised and both Alex and I will still be sending you those story ideas, just need to get more energy to actually think straight for more then three hours a day.

Loved this update and you did it justice and amazing work as always!
Love and hugs,
-Lin
Luna oscura chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Totally loved it! Im still geting over the scene from 4.02 so I really needed my dose of happy Dalaric. I laughed with Arthurs question about everyone being gay. The last scene was very beautiful: its exactly how I would like Supernatural to end, so having it here was beyond amazing. Thank you very much for giving me so good moments during these weeks, looking forward to those one-shots
GaelicAngel chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Hi...*waves, sends hug*...

Working on the PM I wanna send you but I have to review first.

HELL YEAH, babe seriously this chapter was spectacular and you bloody nailed it. I am so freakin happy I can do a happy dance...Caleb got turned...FREAKIN TURNED!...He and Stefan are gonna be together for ever and they all got out alive and the bad vamps are dead. You made my bloody day with this one. It was awesomely awesome and amazing and I freakin loved it. You can relaxed because Hun, you aced this and I am very happy about how you did this.

Loved it babe and hope you post again soon, Alaric and Damon along with this story ( and my nerves) are way more important then school...*cheeky grin*...

Will Pm soon and please don't faint after reading that pm...please sit down before reading, I have warned ye...
Please more soon and I know Alex will be reviewing later.

Hugs and love and some cherry and apple pie for the awesome chapter with chocolate,
-Lin
Luna oscura chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
That was so heartwarming...I love Christmas fics and really enjoyed reading this. I never knew until today that I needed a snowball fight between them, this was one of the best images ever! :) And jay for the reunion between Jeremy and Tyler. My best wishes for your university stuff, it was definitely worth the wait
jana.flint.9 chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Love the Christmas themed chapter. It was so fun to see all of the guys having fun and just being so carefree for once in their lives.

And imagining Damon and Alaric having their snowball fight brought a smile to my face. Because it would be those two who would be outside for hours just throwing snow at one another :]

And I loved how Caleb was more interested in the presents on Christmas Day and didn't care that he was ruining a perfectly good Dalaric make-out. Those vampires should've known better; it doesn't matter how old you are. Presents always come before sex on Christmas Day ;]
Luna oscura chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Loved it. It nice to read a chapter where there isnt big drama, decissions or supernatural menaces. Im not counting the thing with Caleb at school (after all, he got Stefan, a little ammount of goship its expected hehe) I bet they had a great time in the honeymoon. Looking forward to the next chapter, and hey, have a great time in university! :)