Reviews for Jack Bristow Manifesto II
amy chapter 12 . 6/24
please post more
Nukka1402 chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
I only can repeat myself that I simply love this story :)
Always looking for more!
iluvspydaddy47 chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Well written chapter and good ideas for reprimands. I love commanding Director Bristow at the end. LOL.
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
Aw! So cute! Jack makes me melt. Obviously. He's Jack Bristow. Nice chapter, and I look forward to the next one :)
Nukka1402 chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Jack can be really cute and full of surprises if he wants and I really like this part of him. Can't wait getting to know what the decision of the committee will be! Keep on writing :)
iluvspydaddy47 chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Loving spontaneous Jack! Woooo!
Nukka1402 chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
I'm glad you continued this story. I really enjoy reading it and of course can't wait for the next chapter. :)
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Cliffhanger! Damn! Update soon, please. I'm very interested in where this story is going!
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Best. Boyfriend. Ever.
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Damn girl! Very well written. Very hot indeed. Love it!
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Oh no! Trouble in paradise. You must fix him, Brooke! Fix him!
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
He's such a good boyfriend. I always thought he would be. He's so nice to you. I'm jealous.
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Take that, Sydney Bristow! She does get a little preachy sometimes, doesn't she? Glad you put her in her place. Also, interesting reference to Irina. Will my favorite Derevko be making an appearance, I wonder?
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
SO SWEET! PS Sid Luft is definitely one for my favorite Victor Garber roles. No wonder Judy fell in love with the man. I fell in love with the man. He's amazing. And...well...Victor Garber. You know how it is haha.
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Ha! As if Jack would care if you were a little banged up.

I quite like your writing style. Very succinct. As a reader, that's quite appreciated.