Reviews for Telling Harry
Lientjuhh chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
This new reviewing inlog is annoying... I gave again a review with the name Guest...: owell

I like the chapter.. I like this little serie.. SO when will the next story of this serie come?

I like the story.. Well written.. Well done.. :D Nice ending.. :D THen big brothers are good for something, it seems...

Just like little sisters are good for putting a bed in one... Me and tools are a big NOO, but not for my younger sister.. :D
snarryfantasies chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Teddy! :)
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Lol, I can actually imagine someone teasing Tobias about his name, having him deadpan that his father Severus Snape named him, the scared look on his tormentors faces and the bowing and frantic apologizing. I would be wonderful to see. Lol, great and loving it so far...
A.L. Cullen chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Aw that was so good I cant wait for the final chapter :D
marksmom chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Nice Chapter! It reads just as well here as it did in my email! Kudos, My Dear!
Lientjuhh chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
That was funny.. I like it.. It's sad to see this situation between harry and harriette.. And we see teddy.. Nice.. :D
Lientjuhh chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
They were really heartless that moment.. But children shouldn't listen in parents talks.. It gives you this result.. I hope it will be ok..I like it.. Well done.. :D
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like it.. Well done.. :D O boy.. that can't be good..
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
uh oh this is not gonna be good :( but that chair oh goodheavens that was amusing :D
sandy chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Grow up Harriette and stop acting like a brat.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Yay, I flew through these chapters lol. Wow, Harry and Harriet pregnant together; chaos! And two pregnant people with raging hormones... Wonderful. Sev better be glad that they don't live together, I'm sure he'd have gone mad. And Sev is not happy in the least about they way they have been treating his only daughter's (for now?) first pregnancy without realizing it. And how does one tell hormonal Harry that he made his daughter cry. So VERY interesting! I can't wait until the next chapter!
arisflame chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Oh- the problems that can cause...
Cathcer1984 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Aw poor Harriette but good on Frank for standing up to Severus!
marksmom chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Excellent chapter, My Dear! I wasn't quite sure where you were going to break the chapters, but I should have known that you would do it how you sent it to me. Great story...Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
aw bugger that is a terrible way to end it after you suck me in like that it was so stinking good :D I can't wait for the next one :D
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »