Reviews for The Picture of Gill Gray
I.Hope.You.Dance.7 chapter 34 . 8/25/2013
My goodness, its been awhile! I just got caught up on the last fourteen chapters, and here's what I have to say.

I was surprised at the twist you took with the travel, especially since I'm unfamiliar with 'Save The Homeland', but I love the character interaction the small town forced. It was good to hear from more people. I adored Katie.

The only thing I saw was Gill being thirty. I thought he was older than that. :p

I note you gave acknowledgements to both 'Hope' and ' . .7'. I'm the same person, just lazier. Thought you should know. :)

Can't wait for the next installment!
breeeezy123 chapter 34 . 8/3/2013
Um..just thought I should say...WOW. I haven't heard of The Picture of Dorian Gray before this, so I googled it and it seemed interesting, so I figured this would be good, because you can't go wrong with Harvest Moon! And I understand I'm a little late on this bandwagon. But WOOOW. I. Loved. Every. Bit. Of. This. DEFINITELY gonna check out the book now. This story itself was just so moving! I loved this, I can't even stress that enough!
MikariStar chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
It's been such a long time since I watched the Dorian movie that I hardly remembered it, I kind of want to watch it again now. XD I liked how this story went, I think the open ending fits, we know what happened to Gill, but there are other stories that are left open, the cycle never ends, fitting to the theme. I enjoyed listening to this story overall and I hope to see more stories from you. You have a really nice writing style.
MikariStar chapter 32 . 7/16/2013
poor Katie, that was quite a find...
MikariStar chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
you did really well capturing Gill's emotion
MikariStar chapter 30 . 7/16/2013
Gill's return has been interesting, things have certainly changed a lot.
MikariStar chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
drama! awesome chapter
MikariStar chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
I say fries for the fried stick thingies from fast food places and chips for the thin flat crispy things from bag in vending machines. XD good cliffhanger and even better because the next chapter is up
MikariStar chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
wow so many chapters! this will be fun!
ParachutesFall chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Ohhh you didnt use it. Where Dorian cried out when Henry told him the girl/selena was dead "Oh Henry! Oh God!" It was a small line but it made all the difference to me b/c of the fact that Henry is now the God of Dorians new religion ;) oh well I can get over it since you write so well and you said it wasn't gonna be to the t.
MikariStar chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
I like how things are progressing this was a pretty calm chapter. the calm before the storm maybe?
MikariStar chapter 24 . 7/13/2013
interesting to see how this is developing. looking forward to all the twists and turns of Gill's new life.
MikariStar chapter 23 . 7/13/2013
Looks like Gill might get stuck in Sugar village for a while :) I wonder if Katie will find out more than she means to...
MikariStar chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
I like how the story is going. It will be interesting to see what Gill does to stay hidden and if he'll run into Julious again. Poor Hamilton...
MikariStar chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
Suspenseful :D you did well showing Gill's despair here.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »