Reviews for The Thespians
twobrothers chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Funny story! Quite unusual too to think of Jess as a thespian.
gaben chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Fantastic. Had a great laugh. Loved the first person pov of jess, I can almost hear fillers dry humour and steady pace . Really well done.
kayaklady chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
As amusing the second time as this was the first. This still reminds me of the line with friends like these who needs enemies. The visualization of Andy being lugged like a human football along with the closing line brings a smile to my face and a healthy chuckle.
BettiAnn chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love it when you tell the story from Jess' perspective! Your taste in quotes is, as always right on the money. This is an entertaining, delightful, and well-told story.
sb4ever chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Ha! ha! Did a good job! Glad Andy and Jonesy are in this story.
Badgergater chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Moral of the day: do not give gunpowder to Jess Harper. He is not prudent...
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hahaha Sounds exactly like something that would have happened to those guys! As always, you made them and their situations very real. Did the bulk of the saloon remain standing? :D

Nicely done. :)
Stacey chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
As a former theatre major, I could certainly relate to the backstage shenanigans. A fun time was had by all! An enjoyable, and explosive, comedy of errors.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I just loved it. It had me laughing so hard I was glad I'd put down my coffee.

Please write more.

Deb
Rrund chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Another lovely story. Not as heart throbbing as Jess wounded and rescued by Slim :-). But a nice feel good moment to start my day with. Thank you very much. Nice feel for the characters that I've come to expect from you.
Marcia Gilmore chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was wonderful! I laughed until I hurt. My family thought I'd lost it. I look forward to your stories and am never disappointed; certainly not this time. Thanks!
tafizgurl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Why didn't Andy speak up and admit the over-explosion was his fault for doubling the amount of powder in the barrel?
magicmyth chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Love the story Shay. It really made me smile.

dee