Reviews for Invasion of the light
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 3/2
ofc reborn and the others would do that XD
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 3/1
getting reborn to tell them a his curse in KHR canon alone was like pulling teeth so I doubt I will be any easier in this fic XD
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 2/28
well ofc they know ab it the vongola and simon families are very well informed XD
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 2/27
theyre dead wrong if they think the millefiore family and the vongola family are allies
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 2/27
interesting chapter
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 2/27
make that atleast 2 allied mafia groups
AWOLNATION chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
WHY YOU LEFT IT AT A CLIFFHANGER!
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
:( Ouch... I'm so glad that you improved very much since the last time I review and I really really love your story because it is amazing and you did a lot of improvement in their characters too. In addition, it turned out more interesting because of the homunculi XD I really can't stop thinking about it. So, I'm sad that you'll discontinue this TTATT And as much as I want to adopt this, I can't cause I'm not a good writer, I'm more of a good reader... I tried my best in the past to write a story just to be disappointed.

Oh well, that's life... Anyways, good luck in your academics! :)
pink chayito chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
es una pena que tengas que descontinuar la historia, pero la escuela siempre debe ser primero.
me gusto mucho como la empezaste, pero en los últimos capítulos se estanco un poco.
una sugerencia concéntrate en la escuela y una vez que pase el estrés normalmente vuelven las ideas ;)
Totong chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Galing ng kuwento mo ang mga personiladad nina Tsuna dito pati na rin yung mga kasama niya sa sa pagtatapos ng kuwento nito maging astig ang ending sa susunod,excelsior.
archsage328 chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Fun chapter, but there are only a few left? No fair!
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
It's a good start so far :) I like it though I have something to point out according to the characters so that you can perfect it next time nee _ And I don't mean this to be rude or something, just simply stating...

*Well, Tsuna is a little bit OOC i n here, considering he's not in hyper dying will, he shouldn't be having that much of confidense and boss aura enough to withstand his nervousness in that interrogation... like he ussually is, he must be a little nervous or something along the lines... oh well whatever... _ I'll live that thinking to you nee. One more thing, he can't just formulate strategies on his own because like Reborn oftentimes said: "Dame-Tsuna doesn't think on what to do, he just rush to his enemies without hesitation..." "Don't think, just do" yeah like that! ;)
*A little tip that may help you in the future: Don't forget all of their mark notes...
KYOUKUGEN!(EXTREME!), Kamikurosu(I'll bite you to death), -Kora, Kufufufufu, Oya oya, Ushishishi, Ushesheshe, Nufufufu, Ciaossu!, JUUDAIME!(10th), Shibafu-atama(Turf Head), Takko Hedo!(Octopus Head!) _

... I hope that this will help and I also hope that I didn't offend you at any cost... And about grammar, I'm not much of a critic when it comes to it... so let's leave it be. Just a CrItIC in ANIME! _ Jaa
archsage328 chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
The homunculi...oh dear...That's gonna be more than a challenge. Whoever ends up going up against Envy is either gonna be in for a world of hurt, or dishing one out. But maybe you should try splitting up the fight scenes into groups so that you can focus on the developing the teamwork between the various Vongola members and the Team. For example, Tsuna and Nightwing taking on Envy. That'd not only require teamwork, but push both of their determinations not to completely lose themselves to rage. A match-up like this has a lot of potential, so personally, I really recommend taking your time and planning that out.

So Tsuna's gotta plan for a date, eh? Knowing him, he'll probably want to ask someone for advice. I wonder who'll provide the most hilariously awful advice, and who'll have the most genuinely helpful. That could be a lot of fun!
arandomreviewer chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Too much multicross. Respect levels dropping.
arandomreviewer chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Excuse me as I puke my guts out at the extra dimensional guests.
Besides the obvious thing wrong with this chapter *gags* you should make sure all the "I"s are capitalized.