Reviews for Curious Bedfellows
ufc91 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Great oneshot!
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Great job on this. I enjoyed reading it.
blah chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This was very good and you did a great job on your first blackfrost fic, I hope you write more!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I LOVE THIS! Going into favorites, and I love it! :D
MistakenMagic chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is beautifully written, and I love your characterizations of both Loki and Natasha. A really wonderful snapshot!
Modern Denial chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Bwaaaah! That was so sweet and wonderful and amazing! Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh my god this is unbelievaly cute!
SO MANY FEELS
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
LOL
Amusing one shot indeed XD
Two hard heads...how is that even possible?
LoL LOL
Me likey :D
AngelMeerkat chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
All I can say is God I love this pairing.
SullenStrange chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I would like to concur with your last reviewer about your avoidance of the "lovesick teenager" thing. I've read a lot of fic for this pairing that has Natasha as this blushing, giggling schoolgirl, and it makes me roll my eyes.

On that note, all of my love for Loki/Natasha cuddles.
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was an absolutely gorgeous piece. I love LokiNatasha and this was just... perfect. The descriptions were spot-on. I could picture everything easily in my head, and your Natasha voice is excellent. She's become one of my favourite heroines as of recently and it's good to see someone who makes her sound like herself. I mean, it's clear how much how affection she holds for Loki, but you haven't turned her into some lovesick teenager, if that makes sense.

Also, the bit you included about Thor and Loki's relationship, how Loki is able to let his guard down around his brother, was quite adorable. :) The way Natasha describes Loki was lovely to read and very accurate, too.

This is one of my favourite Marvel fics from so far! Keep 'em coming! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Really nice to see some sweet, fluffy Natasha/Loki.

Very well written and quite in character for Loki (pre-Thor) in my opinion.

Hope you write more for these two.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Lovely one-shot.
Mija chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
So sweet ) Made me smile!
dot chapter 1 . 7/15/2012