Reviews for Fantasy Dates
macfaerie chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
um ... doctor? or ... this is kinda messed up, I'm looking for the smexy factor!?

macfaerie chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
that was a little hurtful, but ... when you know, you know.

Aggie94 chapter 32 . 5/18/2013
Very good.
Silkyway chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Silkyway chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Lolol... I did NOT see that coming at all! Well played! Omg I have to go back and read the last few chapters again, LOL! Xo
Silkyway chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Oooooh cant wait! dinner now,,, xo
Silkyway chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Hehehehehe... Let's party!
Silkyway chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Huh, what is she up to... smiling. I like the story far, and I think the length of the chapter s is perfect...keep 'em wanting more... ;-)
frostedglaze chapter 32 . 5/15/2013
I'm relieved to know that Bella and Edward are okay, and have their daughter, though it did seem to end rather quickly.

I will definitely read any other story you might write.
M-isforPigtails chapter 29 . 3/14/2013
Another, sad, yet amazing chapter. Can't wait to read more. :)
DreamQuill chapter 28 . 3/9/2013
They have some good friends. This phone call better be saying Bella is found safe. My heart can't take anymore angst. I just want them to be happy together.
DreamQuill chapter 27 . 3/9/2013
I kinda think Bella and Edward are as much to blame as Aro. They shouldn't have added a third to the last date even though it was Bella's fantasy, Edward was not comfortable. Right now they just need to find her. She and the baby need to be at home.
DreamQuill chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
I'm reading this in line at the movies and I just gasped aloud. Damn him for hitting our Bella. This is when fantasy dates go wrong. I knew it was a bad idea.
modernsafari chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
A cliffie?! OMG! You are cruel! ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 1/30/2013
I hope the police found her already.