Reviews for The Artificial Selection Occurrence
SusanMarieS chapter 40 . 5/21
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/18
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I like your story very much.
It's very enjoyable to read.
You're very talented.
Keep up the good work!
Greetings from Belgium.
Im Not a Hoe chapter 1 . 5/18
thank you for writing such a wonderful story
maipigen chapter 40 . 4/4
what a nice story. Although it turned a bit more ooc at the end than expected, i don't want it to change. it was awesome and fluffy and sweet and i liked the happy ending. Thanks for sharing - and ompleting - it :D
maipigen chapter 24 . 4/4
raj hit the nail on the head there - leonard is kinda like a villain. also only into penny when he's not getting laid, remember stephanie? Anyway, loving this
maipigen chapter 20 . 4/4
oh that answers that questio about the papers at least hehe. por sheldon that his so called friends immturity travelled with him all the way to Germany. He will be redeemed, I'm sure-
maipigen chapter 18 . 4/4
Little confused here honestly. The twitching at the end usually indicates that Sheldon is lying. Was he lying about not having written the slip of paper with Raj's name on it just to omfort him?
Glad you're involving Raj more, I love him - sober him at least hehe
maipigen chapter 17 . 4/4
LOL, love I was right hehe. I'm a genius :D
maipigen chapter 14 . 4/4
I'm a hardcore fn of Firefly and so loved the mentions of it hehe. Germany will be interesting ;)
maipigen chapter 12 . 4/4
grr leonard, condescending a-hole. Anyway, eager for more
maipigen chapter 10 . 4/4
Aaand he totally only wrote her name. The end hehehe :D
maipigen chapter 9 . 4/4
Finally much deserved good news for the Whackadoodle :D
maipigen chapter 7 . 4/4
I love that movie too hehe, it forced me to watch the other series as well so i am a fan :D

this chappy was filled with much needed happiness - interesting to see what that headache with leonard was all about. am i paranoid or did sheldon do something hehe, or did leonard realize the only way to avoid his "friend" was to claim an illness?

On to the next chappie
maipigen chapter 6 . 4/4
aww poor Shelly.
Hopefully Gablehauser and co. will realize how douchy the gang was for pranking Sheldon and return the favor of not trusting them, it would serve them right.
On a sidenote, I am glad this is complete - no wait hehe.
maipigen chapter 5 . 4/3
Sheldon would probably watch TWD if Penny made him as part of a preparing spiel with his disaster practices or what not hehe.
Having never seen War of the Worlds as I vehemenently dislike Tom Cruise , I can't say I get the fear part, but I have an irrational fear for Freddy Kruger and as a 5 year old back in the day, I drove everyone cray cray by refusing to sleep in case he got me ;)

anyway, on to the next chappie