Reviews for The Artificial Selection Occurrence
Callista Wolfwood chapter 21 . 8/23
Aww such sweet moments... update!
MidnightThief15 chapter 21 . 7/15
This is the cutest, sweetest story ever, and I cannot wait for the next chapter so I can continue reading on. I'm sad that my binge-reading has come to a close for this story. :D I shall patiently await the installments. I think that you have done a fantastic job so far, both with the characters and the writing. This is probably my favorite Big Bang Theory story that I have read thus far.
MidnightThief15 chapter 18 . 7/15
Awe I like Raj too, and I'm glad you're being kind to him in this story. :D
Don't mean to flame
rainystv chapter 21 . 7/3
God, they are so perfect together. I love that as Sheldon gets more comfortable with Penny he relaxes and enjoys his time. I hope the whole stacking the deck for Penny to come doesn't bite him in the but later. Can't wait for the castle date!
Nastufka chapter 21 . 6/30
This is incredible! Amasing! Author, i love you so much! I just can't explane how much i want to hug you. I'll wait for the continuation of your story impatiently. I wish you a lot of inspiration!
JPElles chapter 21 . 6/27
Nice. Good to see them coming together. And Penny and Sheldon on the same page are scary and skilled enough to deal with there friends back home handily.
aria chapter 21 . 6/26
Tout simplement magnifique ta fanfiction!
Et bonne chance pour la suite, je l'attends avec impatience :)
Ryuu842 chapter 21 . 6/24
This was such a cute chapter! Please update soon!
Tee Hill chapter 21 . 6/23
a great chapter :)))))))
J chapter 21 . 6/22
Texts from Raj was priceless and he's a good friend to them both - The rest was just perfection in sweetness, oh and you better write about that castle in the next chapter :-)
Robert12774 chapter 21 . 6/21
Thanks for another chapter carnt wait for the castle chapter
Book girl fan chapter 21 . 6/21
I'm glad Raj is being a good friend, even if the other two are not.
nertooold54 chapter 21 . 6/21
Their relationship is progressing nicely. Love Raj :-) I am looking forward to the castle trip.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 21 . 6/21
Things are building! I'm still waiting for them to spend the night together!