Reviews for The Artificial Selection Occurrence
Book girl fan chapter 39 . 8/27
Yes! Of course she said yes, but even though I knew she would, it was lovely!
Book girl fan chapter 38 . 8/27
Yes! I was right! And Penny is definitely going to love it. She'd love anything he chose. He could probably give it to her in a TARDIS case and she would still love it!
Book girl fan chapter 37 . 8/27
I'm guessing picking out a ring, or something along those lines!
Book girl fan chapter 36 . 8/27
Timothy Lassiter as Carlsom? For how many chapter have I been missing THAT reference?!

One thing that did seem a little off to me was Mary rolling her eyes at Meemaw. That seemed uncharacteristic of her. Other than that, excellent job!
Book girl fan chapter 35 . 8/27
That does seem like a lovely evening.
I really like how you make Leonard more mature and not just Leonard-bash. A lot of these Sheldon-Penny fics go way over the top and make him seem like a terrible, evil guy. I'll admit, he's not my favorite character. But I don't think he's a bad guy.
Dempeo4ever81 chapter 39 . 8/13
cant wait for more
Chibiboku chapter 39 . 8/11
That was really great, can't wait for the last chapter
JPElles chapter 39 . 8/9
Great update!
J chapter 39 . 8/9
Perfect, just perfect all the way - But I'm slightly depressed knowing that this story will end soon.
4 years in the making, that's really something, kudos for sticking with this story until the end.
"I've never been to Texas!" She babbled, happily. "When we came to California, we didn't drive through it on the way here."

Penny has no idea that Texas is due south of her and driving through it to get to Texas would be stupid, huh?
Cecily Mitchell chapter 39 . 8/9
I'm gonna miss this story when you're do e but I'm excited to see the end.
jslee102 chapter 39 . 8/8
The proposal seemed abrupt, but I like how you played up his nervousness.
Psyka chapter 39 . 8/8
Awesome can't wait for the next chapter
The Fabulous A.J chapter 39 . 8/8