Reviews for Echo
MagisterAkane chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
This was amazing! LOVE IT! I love the introduction of Niko. It was the perfect idea to help Priestly with his PTSD. As I read each chapter I just wanted to give the guy a hug! Very well written, great idea, just all around a marvelous story.
fanfar3 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
ohhhhh. Sweet! I just read an article about PTSD dogs the other day, so it is really funny that you should go this route. Unless we read the same article? Hmmmm.

Nice. Really enjoyed it. Really.
Kurosaki-Ichigo15 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
It was a great story, I really enjoyed reading it 3
The idea with niko was cute, and obviously very helpful
Hell, the end is wonderful, it didn't ruin anything! ;3
Well then, I'm going to check out some of your stories then :D
Bye and keep up the good work o(_)b
fanfar3 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
"Bullets ripped from his gun in quick succession and he tried to ignore the thick wet thump sound they made when they connected with human tissue, the squishing sound they made as they pierced through skin and muscle. Screams echoed in his ears and he tried to forget that these were people too, just following orders just like him. It was easiest if you didn't look at their eyes because eyes made them real, human. Eyes showed their fear and their shattered souls and when they died their eyes froze, forever showing the world their last thoughts and emotions."

Whoa. This made me shiver. It was that powerful!

Loved the end of the chapter, Tish lulling him to sleep with a back rub
fanfar3 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Whoa, holy crap, and good God y'all! I am sooo excited to read more in this fic. I really, really am liking the emotion that poured out of this chapter. I cried.

You have a thing with mangled hands...anything based on reality? Just wondering because of the recurrent theme. If I am being too nosy, I apologize. Just curious.
fanfar3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow. Wish this wasn't a one-shot. I'd really like to have seen it go farther, though your depth on a short piece was really, really good. The only criticism, which is a very very minor one, (and similar to an author's note in my own story) is that it is pretty unlikely they'd all still be working there 4 years later. But, suspending my disbelief, I loved everything else about it.