Reviews for Thank You For Trusting Me
BoNora4ever chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Loved this sweet story about Destiny and Matthew. I learned so much about Destiny that I didn't know before...which means I need to do a little editing in my story involving them. It was great seeing Matthew be the loving, Buchanan man we all knew he could be. :)
210dorkette chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
i think its a cute story, man i wish there were more Mestiny fan fics, i LIVE for them !
CeCeB chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very well written.
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Amazing fic. Love it from beginning to end.
LilNate03 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love it great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Now, that's what I'm talkin' about! Yippee! Happy Dance Supreme for a Mestiny happy ending! Terrific story! I think you did a great job of capturing the Mestiny friendship/ romance push and pull. Kids are adorable! Love the name Jade Sean! Thanks for sharing awesome fic here on ff. Looking forward to more from you in the future!
BTW- please PM me the answer to your quiz. It's making me nuts. LOL!
gardenlife chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
At first I kept thinking who is Sean then I realized that you meant Shawn. The first chapter the name is correct so I'm thinking that maybe accidently auto replaced Shawn with Sean in the rest of the story.
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
this was such an adorable story I absolutely loved it. You write so well. You should do it more. hinthint Good job
Kayla2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was so sweet. I wish they would have given Destiny this storyline instead.