Reviews for Thank You For Trusting Me
BoNora4ever chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Loved this sweet story about Destiny and Matthew. I learned so much about Destiny that I didn't know before...which means I need to do a little editing in my story involving them. It was great seeing Matthew be the loving, Buchanan man we all knew he could be. :)
210dorkette chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
i think its a cute story, man i wish there were more Mestiny fan fics, i LIVE for them !
CeCeB chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very well written.
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Amazing fic. Love it from beginning to end.
LilNate03 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love it great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Now, that's what I'm talkin' about! Yippee! Happy Dance Supreme for a Mestiny happy ending! Terrific story! I think you did a great job of capturing the Mestiny friendship/ romance push and pull. Kids are adorable! Love the name Jade Sean! Thanks for sharing awesome fic here on ff. Looking forward to more from you in the future!
BTW- please PM me the answer to your quiz. It's making me nuts. LOL!
gardenlife chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
At first I kept thinking who is Sean then I realized that you meant Shawn. The first chapter the name is correct so I'm thinking that maybe accidently auto replaced Shawn with Sean in the rest of the story.
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
this was such an adorable story I absolutely loved it. You write so well. You should do it more. hinthint Good job
Kayla2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was so sweet. I wish they would have given Destiny this storyline instead.