Reviews for The USS T'Kumbra: A Place to Call Home
coffeefrinker130 chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
I like the way you portrayed the Vulcans. With kindness.
Ess chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
This is my favourite chapter! The dream. So prophetic. So full of emotions. I can tell you were really into it when you wrote it. How the dream and just the entire situation wasn't just a physical encounter, you did an excellent job at relaying the inner battle that T'Pel was going through trying to prove herself and her worth, hiding her emotions, trying not to fail/disappoint her Captain, the others around her, and herself. Add to that the tension-filled conversation between her and Solok on their way to Engineering. And I absolutely loved the last part, as well. (:
Wildblume chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Love the characters you created! T'Pel is really interesting with her inner conflict and her being slightly singled out on an all-Vulcan ship, but I guess she'll get closer to Solok and other of her Vulcan crew mates...

I hope the journey of the T'Kumbra will go on with many new stories...
SadaraLochlan chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Vulcan and Betazoid is an intriguing combination. I can understand how T'Pel would feel a little intimidated by Solok. I would definitely like to see how Solok continues to react to having a Betazoid influence on his crew.
Warp chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Good start. I like the subtle emotional exchanges.
Treklover4ever chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
What a great ending. Who knew vulcans and v/betazed hybrids could be so much fun to read? Thank you for posting a finished story and not leaving us hanging like some do. Great job!
Gul Rejal chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
I must admit that the doctor is my favourite character probably because of the nice drawing you did of him.
Savana1 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
I really loved your story! Please definitely do another one as Solok is one of my favorite Vulcans! You may want to add this story to Deep Space Nine series since that was the series that introduced him. Thanks for the enjoyable story!
09sasha chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
love the setting and love ur writting its very good i hope u continue with this and progress the characters to develop them further and will hope for potentuail romance as i am a hopeless romantic.
Noneworking chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
A brilliant bit of story telling my dear! I'll look forward to more work from you!
Noneworking chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Again fantastic story telling! The detail and character interaction is...amazingly well written!
Noneworking chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
I love the Vulcan Betazed mix, you are giving her such conflict and I am sooo very agreeable to it!
Noneworking chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
You have ruined me for the rest of the day! Naked wrestling with Solok...how am I to think of anything else? Wonderful story telling!
Noneworking chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Solok is such a tight arse, and that makes him loveable...Love T'Pel! I actually used that name for Solok's mum! O_O Great minds think alike! Good story telling!
Noneworking chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Love the start here! I am ALL about the VULCAN SOLOK! Hellz yeah! Let's read this thing!