Reviews for The USS T'Kumbra: A Place to Call Home
Jamille Shane chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Is that the end?! Awwww!

Glad you might write another. And can I just say I think I do NOT like Samok at this point in time. Maybe he will change, maybe not, but for now, that is all!
Caren Rose chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Ohhhhhhh boy! This is all too interesting ...
I do hope she can trust her own abilities and feelings (ugh, not talking about emotion but more like intuition, hunches) enough to solve this thing quickly!

Also, I lol'd at the naked swimming scene. Does he often practice water combat in the nude or was he *only* following her lead?
Debbie Hicks chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
T'Pel you are a Empath when you sense BIG Trouble and Create wards and Speak In Japanese and Become a Shrine Maiden it is a priestess Cut your long locks with a Gardening shears and place a clip in your Black-Brown hair don't go into The Phase it's a mating heat for Betazoid women when you seek a mate the Ensign will flip out and Report you going Into Heat and don't Flirt with your Commanding officer use your gift well and you will be honored staying Starfleet and learn about your people and planet Create a New storyline for Me Earth Planet POWER MAKE-UP! * Swooosh* Hold it Right There I Am the Sailor Senshi of Plants,Growth,Vines, and Fertilty and Life in the Name of my Moon Kingdom I Right Wrongs That's means You Sailor Earth Walks with Elegance and Grace!
Jamille Shane chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Oh no. The events aboard ship are getting worse. Angry Vulcans? Look out, Universe!
Jamille Shane chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I'm having difficulty understanding if Solok is concerned with her or just looking for weaknesses in her...or a little of both, perhaps? (And his calling her a half-breed before? Not cool on his part!)

The story is more than interesting. I can feel T'Pel's inner conflict and slight bit of an inferiority complex tempered with the fact that she knows her worth and knows she is a hard worker that belongs on board the T'Kumbra.

Perhaps she has the gift (curse?) of prescience and subconsciously knows something has gotten on board, but whatever the case is the captain might be right that her being Betazoid might help her pick up on a little something 'extra'.
Jamille Shane chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Hmmm... This is getting interesting, lol!
Jamille Shane chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I hope these Vulcans get some vegetarian humble pie in them about this young ladies hybrid mix before long!
Cameron J. B chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Brilliantly Written
Interesting and Intriguing
Makes me want to read more and more
Interesting Characters and plots
10/10
Sensara chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Good job. I like the dream sequence, and the comment Solok made about her screams in the night.
Max chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Samok...who the hell is Samok? - Never mind Samok, what about Admiral Maximilian?

Only kidding, as usual, it's very good. You have a talent my little friend, I hope you go a long way.

Lots of love, luck & laughter.

Max
LornaWinters chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Oh, man! That's creepy! What's gonna happen next?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
thank you for this story, i really love to read about everything vulcan, especially when the tone, the description of behaviour and characters fits as well as in your story, please continue, i am very eager to read the next chapter
Debbie Hicks chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Greetings, Fanfiction net How are you I Am well Your story sounds serious and the USS T'Kumbra entered the Wildly but Dangerous Badlands that's where Voyager is lost Create a brand-New Story Create a Trailer and Intro on Youtube I Want to see what they look like in Make-Up and how they act and their Actor's and Character's names from this Fanfiction I Just finished my flashback storyline About The Reincarnated Nexus Senshi Create a Crossover Story where the T'Kumbra entered orbit and their scanners going Crazy and a Special beam transferred into the viewscreen showing a very massive-looking Mightiest city Known as Crystal Tokyo, Japan on a alien world with Young Humanoid Teenagers looked like Vulcans with pointed ears Slanted eyebrows Green blood and cold but logical and skilled minds they can help them and become Trainees and they will bring their mates with young-looking children and the Doctor is short on medical staff and needed more officers aboard and bring a Ambassador and his Lady with a little boy and they are your Nieces and Nephews from a AU Timeline See you later Keep up the Wonderful work Ling Long and Prosper.
Maximilian chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
It's coming along nicely :)

Keep up the good work
Debbie Hicks chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Greetings Fanfiction net Your next story sounds Strange a Vulcan-Betazoid Serving his starship what color is her eyes and her hair must be Cut Mid-Long with Bangs with a Clip and she is tall standing 5.7 and weighted a healthiest 100 pounds must on a very Strict Diet and had Telepathic powers and could Sense Danger and Trouble while on board could open a Mental Shield by Entering a Injured crewmember's mind create a next story please For me I Had Brain Surgery I Felt no pain and I Opened my other Mind and a Swoosh a Burst of whitest light swirling like little planets I Was Telepathic could send my own other mind inside their heads I Am a Vulcan I Awoke My other mind resumed healing me and Guarded Earth using my Strange alien powers made my own eye color turn Golden-Hazel like a Vampire and the Actors sensed me via from my own mind standing tall and strong and powerful 3 times wearing a Wig with a Special bodysuit forming a 24th Century Starfleet uniform with black boots and placed a letter of my Reporting for duty Lt T'Dar of the USS T'Kumbra reporting for Duty as you ordered the actor the short one saw my astral form with pointed ears and elegant upswept eyebrows a cold logical mind and i placed a personal but privately letter of my 3rd Pon Farr after I Was Very Sick and my blood was boiling hot as a oven he saw the letter and saw the words gone into Heat and freaked out of my letter Keep up the great work.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »