Reviews for The USS T'Kumbra: A Place to Call Home
Debbie Hicks chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Greetings Fanfiction net Your next story sounds Strange a Vulcan-Betazoid Serving his starship what color is her eyes and her hair must be Cut Mid-Long with Bangs with a Clip and she is tall standing 5.7 and weighted a healthiest 100 pounds must on a very Strict Diet and had Telepathic powers and could Sense Danger and Trouble while on board could open a Mental Shield by Entering a Injured crewmember's mind create a next story please For me I Had Brain Surgery I Felt no pain and I Opened my other Mind and a Swoosh a Burst of whitest light swirling like little planets I Was Telepathic could send my own other mind inside their heads I Am a Vulcan I Awoke My other mind resumed healing me and Guarded Earth using my Strange alien powers made my own eye color turn Golden-Hazel like a Vampire and the Actors sensed me via from my own mind standing tall and strong and powerful 3 times wearing a Wig with a Special bodysuit forming a 24th Century Starfleet uniform with black boots and placed a letter of my Reporting for duty Lt T'Dar of the USS T'Kumbra reporting for Duty as you ordered the actor the short one saw my astral form with pointed ears and elegant upswept eyebrows a cold logical mind and i placed a personal but privately letter of my 3rd Pon Farr after I Was Very Sick and my blood was boiling hot as a oven he saw the letter and saw the words gone into Heat and freaked out of my letter Keep up the great work.
LornaWinters chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Ooooo, he is sweet on her!
LornaWinters chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Yay! I got my wish! I love putting letters in my stories, so it's nice to see someone else do it, too!

It would appear our staunch captain is sweet on her, he-he!

I like this story.
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Good story! I like how they agree to write with actual pen and paper. It would be nice to see parts of their actual letters.
Maximilian chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I read the excert from your novel and was delighted by it. I love the direction the Star Trek Litverse is taking.

Keep up the good work.

tahmtahm chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
A Vulcan/Betazoid hybrid seems like a very interesting combination. It will be interesting to see what takes place on this Vulcan ship.
Maximilian chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Well done, I really enjoyed it - 10/10 & a Gold Star! *

I'd like to see the character Admiral Maximilian appear at some point *cheeky grin*
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3