Reviews for Royal Disposition
Jazz2127 chapter 1 . 1/26
for a moment I thought the story ended here and was really shocked, so glad there's a sequel :)
carasedrin chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
woah. wait.. this is already complete?
WisteriaClove chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
I LURVE IT! MORE SUPER SOON PLEASE! :D
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
why is this marked as complete? you haven't updated for months.
Valerie chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Klaroline is by far one of my favorite ships! update soon
The Speed Force chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
I'm loving this story!
The Speed Force chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
Update soon :) :) I can't wait to see how this ends!
The Speed Force chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
I l
Quitzy chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Nice story :)
The Immortal Hope chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
WHAT! NO! What decision did she make?! She's going to save Klaus right! Right! I love this story sooo much, I love the idea of Klaus and caroline back in medieval times, and this is the first really good version of that I've found! It's amazing, I hope your not abandoning it!
addicted to klaroline chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Hahaha..what a cliffhanger! I'm really enjoying your stories..and with that I will now start with the sequel of this story..hehe..
mrsxsalvatore chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
So we come full circle :) Wow! I literally just found this and spent the whole day reading it, so glad I did! I just love it and I'm going to go and start reading the sequel right away :D
aliai97 chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
I love it
approvesomuch chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
I just finished this last night i have it as an ebook, I LOVED IT. Im also so glad to see you are doing a sequel. So well written, i had a lot of feels attacks reading this lol. I love how you write klaus. Its def one of my favs!
Lishous69 chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
Please let them meet up again... I so love Klaus & Caroline 2gether, they r so good for each other as well as together...