Reviews for Royal Disposition
However Long chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
I personally never found Caroline to be noticeably OOC in this story. This story is set in another time where people, especially women, were told to wait until marriage before bedding a man and it suits this time period. The weakness or naive Caroline to be would be from her sheltered life perhaps? Still enjoying the story.
However Long chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
I was hoping klaus would still be a hybrid. I love wolf Klaus stories
However Long chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
i enjoyed the bit at the end with the treehouse, Klaus showing his vulnerable side. Unexpected.
lozlol chapter 14 . 10/20/2016
Oh no it's not finished! :( please update this is one of the best Klaroline royalty fanfics I've read
Faraheim chapter 14 . 8/13/2016
thank you for writing this I really liked it!

ps: villain how dare u leave on such a note. dishonor on your cow!
CrystalWatersXo chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
Oh my gosh! This was such a good read! I begun reading this last night and finished this morning. I was shocked to see it was over all of a sudden but I saw there's a sequel. Anyway, it still amazes me how people can come up with such good plots! Incredible job!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
Good read, please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
I've reaad all this in one day and I want moreeeeeee , you have so many reviewers wishing you would update so please UPDATE
Guest chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
Why the fuck are there no more chapters
Chlonizzle chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Please update soon!
Russian politici chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
very exciting! I beg you not throw this lovely fanfic, thank you)))
Angels-heart1 chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
Loved it! On to the sequel.
Jazz2127 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
for a moment I thought the story ended here and was really shocked, so glad there's a sequel :)
carasedrin chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
woah. wait.. this is already complete?
WisteriaClove chapter 14 . 10/23/2013