Reviews for Just A Little More Time
RoganNkebabs chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
Awwwww... I cried during the part with Flynn. That was just super adorable. Tinka had her baby woohoo!
FerrisWheelShipper chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Beautiful, mindblowing GeCe baybee is Roxanna so sweet :)
FerrisWheelShipper chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Aww CeCe pregnant and Gunther going to be a father!
FerrisWheelShipper chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
violence yay! Romance hehe baybee ;)
FerrisWheelShipper chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Beautiful baybee srry for the late review hehe btw loved it!
FerrisWheelShipper chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Amazing darling ;)
FerrisWheelShipper chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
How sweet!
FerrisWheelShipper chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
So emotional I loves it I cried :'(
FerrisWheelShipper chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Did I review on this chapter I don't think so.. I loved this chapter!
AwEsOmEsToRyPeRsOn chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
You should make a sequel!
Amfanfichptde chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This story was simply phenomenal.
Amfanfichptde chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
Hey! It's the girl who reviewed as "me" b4! I just wanted to let you know, I NEVER review :)! But this was phenomenal and you aren't only talented one way u hav beautiful style and an intriguing plot.:))
Me chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Omfg I can't ur amazing I literally cried multiple times bc ur unbelievable. Wow u hav talent. When it comes to writing there r two types of talent:
EXTREMELY INTERESTING PLOT
BORING PLOT: BEAUTIFUL STYLE
u r the first one. U r amazing u touched my heart. I feel like the way u portrayed Gunther was unbelievably accurate I could definetly picture him this way it was just amazing. Simply perfect. For cece, WOW. Again she is exactly perfect. She is caring about Gunther she knows she loves him yet has here bounderies and will not exactly completely give in. Like her dyslexia she is still 100% sensitive about that. I don't even know what to say u t just amazing I love it. Simply phenomenal.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
i loved it and i cant say anymore because that is how well it was and i serieously think you should make another chapter
CloudOfStars chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
Great story! I enjoyed every chapter! :)