Reviews for A Cloud Across the Moon
oops.

:X

LOL!
Bloodsong 13T chapter 13 . 4/15
sounds like someone has been watching 'black butler' lol!
and what a brilliant backstory for jack's 'non-human' rebuttal/answer. silly me, i always thought he meant something pervy, too! (then again, it's jack, so... :X)

and ianto a smooth liar. yes, he would have to be. it's those quiet ones you have to watch out for.
Bloodsong 13T chapter 12 . 4/10
i am just enjoying how they are driving each other crazy. and the yelling. and the heated arguments. and the heated, well, snogging. and arguing about snogging.

and yeah, ianto... on your hands and knees, scrubbing vigorously at the floor, is NOT the way to get someone uninterested in you...! :X

and oh yeah, locked in for 24 hours together. i'm sorry, i just had to snicker.
Bloodsong 13T chapter 8 . 3/30
i like that ianto doesn't just fall for jack's 'charms.'

and i really love this take on the ghost machine!
Bloodsong 13T chapter 7 . 3/27
hahahhha! oh, that was just brilliant :)
jack IS kinda a jerk. :X
Bloodsong 13T chapter 6 . 3/27
hah! this is great... what a permutation of this scene! and everybody's history with torchwood and ianto. hmm, but his name being erased from the databases... interesting!
Bloodsong 13T chapter 5 . 3/27
it's the little things you miss that get you into trouble...

i've been enjoying the story, but being bad and not posting comments on all the chapters :/ i did love the way everyone is depressed and hating their job/life, except gwen. i hope her mood survives, and that she can help the others.
Bloodsong 13T chapter 1 . 3/23
oh wow, i love it already! jack irritating the hell out of ianto... awesome!
Taamar chapter 44 . 3/2
I miss this story.
McLeronR chapter 28 . 11/19/2014
NICE! First time I have seen Countrycide completely redone! And bringing Jack back on-scene just in time to save everyone was great too.
hopeless51 chapter 44 . 6/4/2014
Can't wait for new chapter
black59 chapter 43 . 5/30/2014
"with bleach"
LOL
I adore.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 44 . 5/23/2014
I have been waiting for updates on this wonderful stories- thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
Please, please continue?
TheTimeLordConsultingHunter chapter 44 . 5/14/2014
Holy Crap! Cliffhanger! I just got all caught up reading this, but it is amazing. Truly fantastic. You have done a wonderful job thus far.
Jane St. Valentine chapter 35 . 4/29/2014
*reads the reviews for this chapter* Oh yes, lets all pile the blame on Jack, shall we? /Clearly/ Ianto is the innocent victim in all this, what with him practically telling Jack to go to hell two weeks prior. *rolls eyes*

Sorry Prothrombintime, I swear I didn't mean to spam. *sweatdrops*