Reviews for Boxcar Offspring
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Okay then. I...I don't really know what to say.
RStitch chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
wtf did I just read
EmilyTheNerd chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
WHAT?! Nah-uh, they didn't just do that!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Wow, you certainly hate Violet. I have never liked Jessie - she is so bossy and controlling and thinks she I so perfect. I always liked and felt sorry for Violet, though. Always getting the short end of the stick. All the Boxcar Children are Mary Sue's anyhow, though. Major Mary Sue's. I mean who is like that all of the time anyway.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I like the joke, but the shortness takes away from the enjoyment.
mike.kim.104 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
LOVEEEE IT!
hey whats yoprob chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
this opened my eyes...i'm also asian... so literally opened them. i realized i also hate boxcars! I'm going to go live with my grandfather now
Torchbug chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Um...what's the point of this? Three sentences...no plot, no development, and therefore, no interest. This has the potential to be a great crack fic, but at this word count, this isn't going to generate much interest.
Your spelling and grammar is mostly correct, though, so kudos for that. And...I thought the eldest brother was Henry, not Peter, unless you're referencing Judy Blume's Fudge series.
So, all in all, a little character development can go a long way. All you need to do is add a plot/concept, and lengthen this. And I haven't read this series in years, so forgive my ignorance of minor characters.