Reviews for Say an Ave
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 15 . 7/10
Oh please finish it! This story is so original and beautifully written! I really want to see the ending!
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 8 . 7/10
XD oh my god. Your question at the beginning of the chapter got me. What IS he doing? Is he Mr. Krabs? Does he take money baths with hot and cold running diamonds? Jewel encrusted soap?
Sparky chapter 15 . 6/27
Please update soon!
Phantom-Thunder chapter 10 . 2/21
Ave does mean "hail" in Latin but it also has other uses: in Blood of Olympus it was used like "Go, Romans!" or "Go team!"
hi I just wanted to say hi so post something! hehehe
bibliophilea chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I loved imagining the music for this when I first read it a couple months back. Just now, I heard "Fall from Grace" by Kerry Muzzy, and I think it fits this pretty well! (::
bibliophilea chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Honestly, when I first started reading, my first thoughts were along the lines of "Danny and... Star? How could that ever work?" Nonetheless, you had me intrigued, and you write pretty well, so I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and continue reading. And I am really glad I did. This is a really great story: well-written, unique, and I love the way you chose to characterize everyone. I'm also very fond of the clone! Little D, as I've taken to calling him in my head, is so cute! And I'm fascinated by the telepathic connection he seems to have with Danny. As for the prayer thing, I don't really have a problem with characters praying. You don't do it in a preachy manner, and you're not trying to convince the reader that God exists through Star's prayers. You just have a character who chooses to pray, and whether or not those prayers are actually heard is up to the reader to decide. Thanks for that, and for creating such a brilliant, unique, awesome story with fantastic characterization of a character who's normally shunted off to the side. I look forward to the next installment, whenever you get around to it! (::
El0ndon chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Say it girl! You really cant please everyone so anyone out there who has a major problem with the religous theme... Suck it up! Im religous myself and im not saying its a good thing to force religon on anyone...but i am saying that what she puts in the story is fine...keep your extreme comments to yourself! anyway back on track, this story is really comming along. Update soon!
Bibbledoo chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
Is okay, it's just... some people have a few concerns with... Religion. Including me, but so far the story's good.
Bibbledoo chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Mind entering?
Bibbledoo chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
... What were you thinking! At least they didn't kiss. (Hyperventilating over crush)
Bibbledoo chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Your torture or his torture? He clearly suffers more.
Bibbledoo chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Living nightmare? What did Freakshow do? When I find out, I'll tear Freakshow with the anti creep stick!
Bibbledoo chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
I'm not religious, but I know something's out there... And when we get desperate, even the non religious get into prayer, not kidding.
Bibbledoo chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
FRUIT LOOP! Destroy all his loopiness.