Reviews for Say an Ave
Oh mannnn..! This story is REALLY good! It's written well, every person is in character, and the idea is really unique. At the beginning, I was pretty surprised and confused about why Star would even be there and Sam wasn't, since she wouldn't even step one foot into a circus like that while Sam would love it. But I've really enjoyed reading it so far, and can't wait to see what happens next! I also really hope Vlad gets "taken care of" in this fic just like Showenhower will. DOWN WITH THE FRUITLOOPSSSSSSSS! D8 (Danny's SOOOO gonna need a psychiatrist after this. As well as Star. But not as much as Danny. -cringes-)
Turtledude83 chapter 15 . 7/9
Are you going to update this ever?

Thank the lord! I dont mind these prayers. In fact i think its pretty cool. Its a really nice idea. This is the first fanfiction i read that has prayers. And im SO HAPPY they found a way out. I really want a happy ending. And maybe a relationship between danny and star ;)
Penny Lu chapter 15 . 1/4
I love this story so much! Please update it soon you were doing so good! It was captivating and intriguing and you left it at a cliff hanger! I know you most likely have lost interest in this story but it is great so please if you can start it once again.
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 15 . 12/18/2015
I love your story and hope that another chapter comes out soon! Looking forward to the next update!
16ckelmen chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
Well, I think it's okay to include prayer if you want, it is your story. But I would love to continue with this story and take your appreciation. So, you last updated in 2014. I'm begging you update! PLEASE!
daraidiay chapter 15 . 8/23/2015
I really like this one! Hope you update soon 'cuz I can't wait to see what's next! ;)
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
Oh please finish it! This story is so original and beautifully written! I really want to see the ending!
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
XD oh my god. Your question at the beginning of the chapter got me. What IS he doing? Is he Mr. Krabs? Does he take money baths with hot and cold running diamonds? Jewel encrusted soap?
Sparky chapter 15 . 6/27/2015
Please update soon!
Phantom-Thunder chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
Ave does mean "hail" in Latin but it also has other uses: in Blood of Olympus it was used like "Go, Romans!" or "Go team!"
Guest chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
hi I just wanted to say hi so post something! hehehe
bibliophilea chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I loved imagining the music for this when I first read it a couple months back. Just now, I heard "Fall from Grace" by Kerry Muzzy, and I think it fits this pretty well! (::
bibliophilea chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Honestly, when I first started reading, my first thoughts were along the lines of "Danny and... Star? How could that ever work?" Nonetheless, you had me intrigued, and you write pretty well, so I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and continue reading. And I am really glad I did. This is a really great story: well-written, unique, and I love the way you chose to characterize everyone. I'm also very fond of the clone! Little D, as I've taken to calling him in my head, is so cute! And I'm fascinated by the telepathic connection he seems to have with Danny. As for the prayer thing, I don't really have a problem with characters praying. You don't do it in a preachy manner, and you're not trying to convince the reader that God exists through Star's prayers. You just have a character who chooses to pray, and whether or not those prayers are actually heard is up to the reader to decide. Thanks for that, and for creating such a brilliant, unique, awesome story with fantastic characterization of a character who's normally shunted off to the side. I look forward to the next installment, whenever you get around to it! (::
FMAlover32 chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Say it girl! You really cant please everyone so anyone out there who has a major problem with the religous theme... Suck it up! Im religous myself and im not saying its a good thing to force religon on anyone...but i am saying that what she puts in the story is fine...keep your extreme comments to yourself! anyway back on track, this story is really comming along. Update soon!