Reviews for The Prince and the Reploid
Bureaucratic Model FA Class 77 chapter 10 . 3/7
This story is great! The Prince and the Pauper Megaman Mega... Prince... Pauper...thing.
Otherwise awesome writing! Hurry and write the next part!
Sparro McGraw chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
This is actually one of the best ideas I have ever seen. Not only is it from one of my favorite franchises, but it is masterfully written and all I can say is... I MUST WRITE ONE OF THESE WITH U!
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Pretty good, bro! I liked the Kitchen scene and how you created the 'food-run/stealing' part. Auto singing was so funny! Can't wait for the next part!-Peace Out! ;D
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Nicely done! Love the spense in this. XD
Now I wonder who's in the cell? And what will Rock and Prince X do when Sigma puts hi plan into action?-Peace Out! ;D
Yuki-Onna1 chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Please update soon.
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Awesome Job! I loved the humor in this, and Slash Beast!
Can't wait fo the next chapter!-Peace Out!.
An Unknown girl from Johto chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
One problem: You spell "Axl" incorrectly. You keep on spelling it "Axle". Avoid doing this, as it may lead to confusion (i.e., Axl of X7 & X8 being confused with Axle the Red of an earlier X-Era game.
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Real funny, bro! I'm laughing as hard as when you showed me the 'BEST FIGHT from RedvsBlue'. Prince X is enjoying himself outside the palace...but he hasn't seen EVERYTHING yet. Can't wait for next chapter!-Peace Out! ;)
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
I cracked up at the line about turkey XD. Awesome chapter, as always :D!
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Great job, as always!
I liked the aguring secne you added! Now I wonder what X is going through outside the castle?-Peace Out! ;)
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Aw, X's interaction with Roll was sweet :). Awesome chapter!
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Really great, bro! Poor Rush...he really wants Rock.
Oh, boy...X is gonna have a hard time learning how to fold the laundry and cook dinner. Since he's a prince and never did chores in his life...I don't think he's programed for labor.-Peace Out! ;)
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
I love how you did Rock and Prince X's meeting :). Great job!
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Great job, bro! I loved this chapter, and I can't wait to read the next one you come up with!-Peace Out1 ;)
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I loved the interaction between Axl and Mattao :). Great work once again!