Reviews for Faded Lines
TheMethod2MyMadness chapter 70 . 4/9
Ik you finished this years ago, but I just wanted to let you know I fell absolutely and utterly in love with this story, it was amazing from start to finish!
h.sweeden chapter 70 . 3/31
I feel like I'm going crazy...didn't you write a sequel to this?
GomnaRa chapter 70 . 2/22
I know it finished a while ago, but still I wanted to write review! I really enjoyed the story. It was a magnificent Gadge story and I loved it. I appreciate your devotion for all these 60 chapters!
Rumaan chapter 70 . 1/16
Loved how you wrote this although I'm still in pain over Vick. I was hoping against hope he'd come out alive. The progression in feelings and then relationship with Gale and Madge felt really natural and I'm glad you didn't go with any huge melodramatic arguments but more natural ones with quick resolutions. Well done on completing a good and lengthy story and not shying away from killing Vick off even though it killed me.
obsessedchick44 chapter 70 . 1/7
that was utterly perfect and I'm a sniffling mess from all the crying you made me do haha
Guest chapter 70 . 12/6/2014
Beautiful xx
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 70 . 10/15/2014
Loved it! Great work! I wish there had been a revolution to end the Hunger Games, but I'm glad Gale and Madge found each other nonetheless.
Dendroica chapter 54 . 10/4/2014
Oh, its so hard to read these chapters. Hate to see Vick reaped, and Gale so shredded by it. And yet I just can't stop ... ! So there you go, Sucking us poor readers in as usual.
deator11 chapter 70 . 9/22/2014
Lovely story. I laughed and cried.
Guest chapter 70 . 8/23/2014
Love love loove this! It was so so perfect and Madge and Gale were exactly how they should be. You did an amazing job!
Guest chapter 64 . 6/28/2014
i think you did the right thing by killing off vick. may not be what the heart wants. but it's right for the story and the logic of the hg universe
Guest chapter 56 . 6/28/2014
haha i really like how you're doing vick. is it bad that i want him to die in the end though?
Guest chapter 67 . 5/27/2014
I really love Bernard. I really do. It is really sweet how much he cares for Madge.
And love how Harry Potter was thrown in! Love that series so so so much.
EsmeraldaTriste chapter 70 . 4/22/2014
They're so adorable! I loved this! Can't wait to read the sequel
wtf chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Okay, Gale pays for everything in the house. He's the only father figure any of those kids remembers. They owe him everything and Hazelle is a total bitch. She should be trying to be understanding to Gale and if she doesn't agree with him, she should teach him instead of acting angry because her secrets caused him to dislike Madge. It's Hazelle's fault. She knows how Gale is but she just expected him to grow out of it? WHy should he "seek out" the truth? Why didn't she just fucking tell him? What kind of a mother is she? Why all the convoluted plans?
2,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »