Reviews for Faded Lines
DamnedJoker chapter 64 . 6/29
okay, my previous review was inconclusive so I just wanted to say that you did a brilliant job of making the characters real. but I'm such a chatterbox tho
DamnedJoker chapter 64 . 6/29
I've been thinking about why it hurt so much to see Vick die. I think it's because how you've written him. the kid underneath, the hidden romantic, the one who knows what has to be done has to be done but also knows that it is not always the right thing to do. it happens with each story because each time you have someone you relate to, in harry potter, I relate to dumbledore for being the person who always has a plan, who always puts others first, who always loves. in the original hunger games trilogy it is peeta because I understand his situation, his love for someone he thinks is unattainable for him, his grit and most of all for being the nice guy. because at the end of the day, that's what the world is, a mirror. we see a bit of ourselves in everyone and stories' characters are always more relatable. that's why it hurts so much to let go.
DamnedJoker chapter 63 . 6/29
you are so brilliantly evil. I've never been so sad after a character death since dumbledore and prim. this was... I don't have anything else to say. it was harder for you, right?
i cried. i bawled, i love vick, why oh wHY JENN WHY DID YOU DO THIS! I got so invested in vick nooooooooo
Susu2705 chapter 67 . 2/28
Oh hell Nah!
I don't Care What Mayor Undersees reason is but I don't give A flying shit!
I wanna kill him!

Your story makes me so mad, and sad, and happy, and all these emotions I can't keep track!
God this story! I LOVE IT!
Susu2705 chapter 63 . 2/28
No no no no no
VIIIIICK WHY!?
Why would you kill hiiiiim!?
WHAT ABOUT LILY!
VICK!
Omg I am in tears!
Susu2705 chapter 52 . 2/27
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HE'S GONNA DIE! THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID IN THE SUMMARY! NOO MY VICK!
Btw really really really Good story

VIIIICK NOOO
bekkivobekki chapter 70 . 12/2/2015
I hate and love this story...why is it that I always hate and love my favorite stories? Lol but still I can't
Auguruj chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
My favourite part of this chapter was Madge being comforted by Gale and actually hugging him, followed by their friendly disposition after the dinner.
Auguruj chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
Good. You've got some level and smart head on your shoulders to make it go like this. By the way, you said you were in senior year at high school when you wrote this chapter? That would have made you 17 or 18 at that time, right? For having been that age, you wrote these past chapters very well. Both gramatically and with the context. Make that rather level, smart and talented head. I'm enjoying this story.
Auguruj chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
Future problem? Come on, just have them marry and start a family life. According to the books the new married couples in seam get one of the small houses at the edge of the seam, so they would have a place to live. Those two would get over their wishes and prejudices if they truly cared about their best friend and daughter.

Anyway, you are making Madge's father into some sort of a beast. Putting appearances in front of his own family, people he should care about the most? Even those ruddy capitol parrots should understand that family comes first and forgive some minor infraction on their valued "social code". Maybe Madge lived with it her whole life and so is mellowed and cowed, but she sees other kind of life in the seam, and maybe even in other town households. She wants to break free, confirmed by her need to get out of there. If it comes to that and she's got to leave but cannot stand up to herself, she would simply run away to make new life for herself.

Her father couldn't keep the house from them as it is a tradition, they could get married by toasting the bread without his knowledge, so even him stopping any paperwork from getting through would not erase the fact they were, in fact, married, and if he had them loose their jobs, he would be wrecking the life of his only child. He cannot be that kind of beast.

That's how I see this - maybe rather uncaring and simple, but things don't always have to be difficult, although it may be painful to make them simple. She won't be a daughter forever. She's got to have her own life and family someday.

That said, I wonder how you will have the story progress. And I'm curious about who will Gale choose now as it's Madge or the unknown date - and Madge needs him. I'm off to reading the next chapter now that I got that out of my system, I've got to see how it goes on. :) It's nice to find an interesting story once in a while.
Auguruj chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Thank god it wasn't a scene of hidden jealousy on both parts because of them seeing the other one was on a date with someone else. That's kind of overused, so I'm very happy you had it happen differently. And Jace basically confirmed without any doubt that he isn't the right guy for Madge. Thank god.
Auguruj chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
Thanks for the tip. I just listened to the Path of Solitude and it's beautiful. I'm going to buy a cd. Thanks. I also like the story, and am glad to note Madge and Gale seem to be finding the path to each other now, albeit slowly.
Auguruj chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
I like how this story goes so far. I've not realy figured out what Posy is by myself, so i hope an explanation is forthcoming.
TheMethod2MyMadness chapter 70 . 4/9/2015
Ik you finished this years ago, but I just wanted to let you know I fell absolutely and utterly in love with this story, it was amazing from start to finish!
2,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »