Reviews for Vista
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 13 . 11/22
Where did this go? Oh nooo

Fantastic story, loving the themes
Utakata.Hanabi28 chapter 13 . 6/21
Hi daisy :)
I just wanted to say that I love this story a lot. And I love horizon as well. They're both amazing. And I know you're probably not going to continue this story, but just know that you have a lot of fans who would be ecstatic if you do. I'm going to start reading your other fics now! Thank you so much for writing :D
Marie Blubert chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
This story is amazing. I just love Sasura and Sasuke's relatiinship and the way everyone is there for one another. I'm sorry for Kiba, though. I hope he makes it out alive and well.

Pleasepleaseplease update. You are a wonderful writer and this is a wonderful story and I just want to know what' going to happen.

I know you have a lot of awesome stories but Pleasepleaseplease don't forget about this one.
Euni chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
I am so obsessed with this. You ruined my heart in Horizon. Seriously. I was crying my heart out and now you're tearing it apart again. I know you left but I hope you come back to finish this. :(
Alia Rubrik chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
Oh. My God. I know, I know, I know it's so incredibly rude to beg for an update, and this is your story, and you have every right to update or not update at your own will, but oh my god pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease if you ever get a chance, please continue this story. It's amazing. You're amazing. And the cliffhanger. And the everything. And holy shit, I haven't wanted to read the next chapter of a story in so long. This is an absolutely incredible story. I never read sequels. Ever. I'm so glad I have with this one. And I really hope you continue (but I understand if you don't) this wonderful piece.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Please update soon! I love this sequel of Horizon! I want to know what happens with Kiba. Will Sasuke find out?
MiissDreamer chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
I've been waiting for an update for over a year now, kinda losing my hopes here :((
please update soon, the story is brilliant to be quite honest i like this one better than Horizon because in this one they are at least trying to work things out together without so many secrets, sakura's parents are being more active and even if it's sad Kiba's character is also developing in a real way bc we all know we wouldn't take that well, nobody would and i love it, please don't let the lack of reviews or feedback hold you back with these amazing fanfic your writing truly is inspiring and i can't not wait to see the end of this one, with fanfictions like yours i don't feel like you're just using someone else's character you make me forget that these people come from an Ninjas anime, your back up stories for them and the way you developed their personalities make them so 'you' that i forget that Naruto belongs to Kishimoto lol, but anyway I just wanted to give you and idea of how much these fanfic means to me (it means way more but i don't wanna bug you with my mumbling) and one again hope you update soon :)
jinkneazle chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
hi how are you? i miss Vista so bad i hope you'll update bcs ive been waiting for over a year :"
hope you have a great life too, thank you author-nim! :)
FlawlessBomb chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
When will you be finishing this sequel ? I'm really in love with this story & i'm hoping that you'll have time to be completely done with it 3
Wahyah chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Oh shit. So dark D:
ILoveSxS chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Gasp! No! How could you end it with a cliffhanger like that?! Kiba I don't want you to diiiiiiieeeee!
Jellybell chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Darling, this story is brilliant, and you can't just abandon me now. You said you weren't getting much feedback? Here you go! I LOVE IT! So get back here and give this story the love it deserves!
LLuNarEcLiPsE chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
This story is awesome:) so sad to read about kiba though. I really do feel bad for him. Loving someone when they are incapable of loving you hurts. Fucking hell. It hurts. Thank you for writing another amazing story that can connect with us readers in one way or another:) looking forward to the next update.
Banana-chan chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Wow... This is intense, but I'm loving every word of it! Fabulous as always 3 can't wait for the next chapter ;)
hirokiri9 chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
Never got a chance to finish this, so I'm glad I came around to reading it. Must be because I've missed reading your work lately. Although, I am following all your other stories as well. Seems like you've been really busy, since you're not updating like a mad man. No worries, nonetheless. It's nice revisiting some of your work now and then. You have been getting a lot of feedback on your other stories as of late. But you do have readers for this one as well. Take your time dear, enjoy the journey of writing rather than cramming everything in. Hope to hear from you soon :D