Reviews for Vista
I'm in here chapter 13 . 7/15
Oh no! Kiba! .. I'm so happy stood up for herself when it came to her parents! Please come back to update this! :)
Gabs chapter 13 . 6/7
Hi! It's so long since you've updated this story that I don't even know if you'll see this review, but whatever, had to tell you anyway. I absolutely love your stories. I've read almost all of them (the ones on the Naruto fandom at least) and I just love everything about how you write. I came upon your profile only a couple days ago and have read your stories so quickly I just had to let you know how good I thought they were. Anyway, thanks for an amazing read. Hope you're at a great moment in your life :)
CraftyInWonderla chapter 13 . 3/3
Man I am rereading all your stories and get all giddy at the writing. You make these chapter's so great!
TragedyDawl chapter 13 . 2/18
Love this story and their relationship
LaLa916 chapter 13 . 1/12
Wow so much drama. Loving it. Seeing your last update makes me sad. Really hope to see you update. I love all your story !
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Where did this go? Oh nooo

Fantastic story, loving the themes
Utakata.Hanabi28 chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Hi daisy :)
I just wanted to say that I love this story a lot. And I love horizon as well. They're both amazing. And I know you're probably not going to continue this story, but just know that you have a lot of fans who would be ecstatic if you do. I'm going to start reading your other fics now! Thank you so much for writing :D
Marie Blubert chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
This story is amazing. I just love Sasura and Sasuke's relatiinship and the way everyone is there for one another. I'm sorry for Kiba, though. I hope he makes it out alive and well.

Pleasepleaseplease update. You are a wonderful writer and this is a wonderful story and I just want to know what' going to happen.

I know you have a lot of awesome stories but Pleasepleaseplease don't forget about this one.
Euni chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
I am so obsessed with this. You ruined my heart in Horizon. Seriously. I was crying my heart out and now you're tearing it apart again. I know you left but I hope you come back to finish this. :(
Alia Rubrik chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
Oh. My God. I know, I know, I know it's so incredibly rude to beg for an update, and this is your story, and you have every right to update or not update at your own will, but oh my god pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease if you ever get a chance, please continue this story. It's amazing. You're amazing. And the cliffhanger. And the everything. And holy shit, I haven't wanted to read the next chapter of a story in so long. This is an absolutely incredible story. I never read sequels. Ever. I'm so glad I have with this one. And I really hope you continue (but I understand if you don't) this wonderful piece.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Please update soon! I love this sequel of Horizon! I want to know what happens with Kiba. Will Sasuke find out?
MiissDreamer chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
I've been waiting for an update for over a year now, kinda losing my hopes here :((
please update soon, the story is brilliant to be quite honest i like this one better than Horizon because in this one they are at least trying to work things out together without so many secrets, sakura's parents are being more active and even if it's sad Kiba's character is also developing in a real way bc we all know we wouldn't take that well, nobody would and i love it, please don't let the lack of reviews or feedback hold you back with these amazing fanfic your writing truly is inspiring and i can't not wait to see the end of this one, with fanfictions like yours i don't feel like you're just using someone else's character you make me forget that these people come from an Ninjas anime, your back up stories for them and the way you developed their personalities make them so 'you' that i forget that Naruto belongs to Kishimoto lol, but anyway I just wanted to give you and idea of how much these fanfic means to me (it means way more but i don't wanna bug you with my mumbling) and one again hope you update soon :)
jinkneazle chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
hi how are you? i miss Vista so bad i hope you'll update bcs ive been waiting for over a year :"
hope you have a great life too, thank you author-nim! :)
FlawlessBomb chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
When will you be finishing this sequel ? I'm really in love with this story & i'm hoping that you'll have time to be completely done with it 3
Wahyah chapter 13 . 5/4/2014