Reviews for Lithium
Fawkes Flame chapter 6 . 9/24
Great story, love that Rose and her Doctor are together againlike it should always have been.
A sequel would be greatwant to read more!
ChristineK chapter 6 . 9/24
Nice twist with the filter!
xHiddenReaderx chapter 6 . 2/24
awebslfbkskeormsnb. I wanted moooorrrreeeeeee! *Wines* Nice story though...
readmered chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
you know for the most part, I like your changes, but I feel as if a lot of the rose/doctor chemistry was lost. The original had Seven to make it more realistic, with Five as a romantic interest. The scene where Rose dresses and takes care of him was so special and beautifully written that none of this does it any justice and it becomes a pretty mediocre fic.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
AWE sleepy Rose is so adorable! That conversation was as awesome as i was adorable. Not quite what to think about Five leaving/forgetting about the dimension filter on the TARDIS, but I suppose's its a blessing in disguise.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Well that was super awkward! I can't image how hard that must have been for Rose to witness. Thank goodness for big brother/best mate Jack to calm and sooth her afterwards. I think that the den of horrors would have scared even the bravest person, and Rose is pretty freaking brave.
That scene at the end was undeniably cute!
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
This is why I ship Doctor/Rose. She just fits well with the Doctor in all his forms, her and Five bantering, and her teasing. The Doctor never did like following orders.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
It must have been hard for Jack to watch the footage of Canary Wharf, but at he now knows she's alive so that is good. What's not good is telling Five abot his future and the Time War. Not good at all. Not that the two of them, could tell him all that much to begin with.
When I first heard about the device Martha tired to use as a weapon, I had a similar thought of Ten trying to find a way back to Rose. Well thank goodness Five's here to help, and Gallifrey is around to make the task easier. It is interesting that Five's TARDIS has a smoother ride than Ten's, Ten's is much older and has gone through a war.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
I'm rather glad with how you've handled Martha so far. Of course, being in love with the Doctor herself, Martha would be jealous of Rose, and jealous of seeing Ten kissing Rose. Even if said version of Rose isn't real. Hurray! Jack's in this story! So its probably early on in Martha's travels with Ten, seeing as Jack is still looking for Nine. I do love Jack and Rose's relationship.
Off to find one Rose Tyler!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
The idea behind this is rather interesting. I like Martha Jones just fine. She was a great companion,if a bit love-struck, but I don't enjoy senseless bashing of characters. I am a huge fan of Doctor/Rose, but that's still no reason to bash poor Martha. I'm glad you've taken over this story.

The High Council can't see much into Ten's life, because of the events of the Time War, not that they know that. Admitting that the universe does need the Doctor, high praise indeed from Borusa. of the 9 past regeneration, Ten and Five are rather similar, come to think of it. A physic pull that feeds of mania and depression and shows the victim what he/she wants to see. I'd imagine that Ten thought he was chasing after one Rose Tyler.
bad wolf chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
I like that you brought in your other fics to this please update top and the angels of stone invisible rose and through the stars soon in losing my mind
Hlpur chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
Cute story, I liked it. Martha was just the right amount of annoying without crossing the line to bashing.
ReaganAdler chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I've read both versions of the story now and I far prefer this one. You just have a better writing style, far more mature, and I like that you show Martha some compassion. I'm not a fan of bashing for the sake of bashing. Thank you for a beautiful rendition.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
beautiful, I loved it and I guess it was better than the story that inspired it as it was fair to Martha and best of all it has JACK! XD I love him he is is so funny and make everything a little more fun ;)
The Mad Traveler chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! I loved that!

Grinning madly,