Reviews for Lithium
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
AWNNNNNN
Starmaster10 chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
That was amazing! Such a great reunion story.

I loved how you incorporated your other stories into the beginning; I couldn't stop laughing. :P
Heart of Diamond chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Yay! Happy ending! I love happy endings.

Fly On...

Heart of Diamond
Nicolive chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Love it!
GryffindorGrl97 chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
I wish u would continue this! or maybe write a sequel *wink,wink* lol
XX-SchitsoManiacAmutoLuver-XX chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
IT CAN'T JUST END THERE! NO, IT NEEDS TO CONTINUE! So many feels, I don't even know what to do with them all. I really enjoyed this story, even if it was short. Another great one from the amazing author that is you: )!

Oh, also, I really loved how you made the dreams The Doctor describes having being your other stories: ). I found that quite clever.
DragonRose4 chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
That was lovely dear. And I love the references of different fics playing out in his dreams, very nice!
Rasberry Jo chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
i like the tribute to your other stories.
laughingspider chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
I liked it quite a lot. :). I've never been satisfied by the way they ended Rose's travels with the Doctor and this was a really nice, short sweet little resolution that works a lot better for me.

Thanks!

Shawn
MissySelenity chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
I loved the story!
Badwolfrise chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Perfect ending! I love that you gave a nod to your other stories. Although I don't know which story of yours has a plot of a strange girl from a broken future timeline coming and giving him a 'Stitch' to go back and change things. Great chapter!
elizapi chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
yeah! I love how his dreams are the plots of your other reunion fics!
TheAngelofIego chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
A 'Stitch'? Kim? I love how you hinted at your other stories, very clever!
Ashena-Iulik chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
That was brilliant. But I wonder where did I heard that part with Rose being a waking TARDIS. (Hope you are not going to make the other story some sort of dream of the doctor and they actually get reunited in this story XD)
Eyrion chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Wooooooo! Perfect, I love it. I still think you could do a sequel - episodic BadWolf!Reunited!Rose - but muy bueno!

Thank you!