Reviews for Lithium
TheAngelofIego chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
A 'Stitch'? Kim? I love how you hinted at your other stories, very clever!
Ashena-Iulik chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
That was brilliant. But I wonder where did I heard that part with Rose being a waking TARDIS. (Hope you are not going to make the other story some sort of dream of the doctor and they actually get reunited in this story XD)
Eyrion chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Wooooooo! Perfect, I love it. I still think you could do a sequel - episodic BadWolf!Reunited!Rose - but muy bueno!

Thank you!
JollyRoger1 chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Well done. :)
Smallville Girl chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
I love the Doctor and Rose having "am I dreaming" conversations :p

But' I think the thing I love the most is that you never had him get dressed. So, he's walking out w Rose to Jack and Martha in his trousers only ;)
lastincurableromantic chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Terrific story. I loved it. :)
Smoochynose chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Rose and the Doctor. I love them together. But Donna will always be my favourite companion. She and the Doctor had the best (platonic) relationship.
sleepdeprived91 chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
3 :D
I actually started watching Doctor Who because of 'A life with Rose' so yeah... thank you so much for introducing this show to me, in a way... Brilliant! As always... Like you cam be anything less... hahaha
Diving in chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I think I just reported you for abuse, I'm really sorry; that was a mistake, I'm not quite used to this new system to follow/Favorite stories. So yeah, really sorry. - -' And I love your story, as usual.
RoseWho91 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
CANT WAIT FOR ME PLEASE! :)
anyo chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Update please! :)
midnightjen chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Adorable! Can't wait to see more of this!
JennyTylerSmith chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Aww this chapter was adorable, especially the Doctor and Rose! Oh can't wait till the next episode were the Doctor is conscious and reacts to Rose.
Chris4 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Well, that went easier than expected... Nice work.
mlynch13 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
OMG MORE LIKE ASAP PLEASE!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »