Reviews for Indulgence
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2017
Gee whiz, Belle is an idiot. Her recent behavior (the lies!) is pretty sketchy. I can't blame him for being concerned. Yeah, he's flipping out a bit, but Gold is willing to grovel is she'll just tell him why she's lied. And her refusal to tell her significant other about the stalker and the threats, serious personal concerns, just so she can feel independent, well, it's kinda juvenile and selfish. The way she leaves him in the dark, literally and figuratively, is rather shameful.
Yes., he's older than her, richer than her, and thus more connected than her. If she can't handle that reality, boo on her. But kudos to the author for making these characters come alive.
musicbean2 chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
this was great!
Vinaplains chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Great series!
Usio-Amamiya chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
"Are you mad?" Rich, coming from him. "Have you seen the delectable Detective Swan handle her standard issue Glock 19? I like having two functional lungs and all my male organs intact, Spinner."

this kill me XDDDDDDD I miss you Jeffy

Now the wedding
wintersmith chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I think you included every emotion in the book in this! Wow. Fantastic. Now if I could just have been in one of those other apartment windows looking in on them, or a fly on the wall once they get to the Starbucks... *sigh* I loved the bit where he'd imagined resting his hands atop Belle's stomach in their wedding photo, and feeling a baby kick there, or lying with his head there while they spent a lazy afternoon reading the Times. It makes them feel like a real life couple, treasuring the simple daily moments, and I can really see them having a long and happy marriage together.
Grace5231973 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Is the story over? I liked it,and I liked how they both admitted they were wrong, and both of them are willing to work things out. I was glad that Gold got angry with her! What she did was not only reckless, but she risked losing the man she loves by keeping things from him aand demanding at the same time that he be honest with her!
Rayvah chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
That was Lovely.
landscapegirl chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
So intense! Couldn't stop reading! LOVED IT.
cheesyteal'c chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Wonderful finish
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Yes \o/ happy ending after that world wind of secrets and lies and accusations and betrayals or assumed betrayals and blood and pain and tears tears tears. Happiness for these two idiots has been a long time coming ok yes it was only this story because the previous two are mostly just wonderful humour and smutty goodness but all the angst in this one just made the road to happiness feel like a long one. It made it all the more better though. Thank-you dear Straggle. I love your version of Mal always and of course Jefferson they added a great amount levity to the story and I wouldn't mind seeing more of them in your other stories (along with Dove of course).

I recall mention of an epilogue and a wedding? That's still happening right? ;)

-lumiereandpenumbra
ctdg chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
omg you don't know how much i was waiting for the tird part and i'm so happy this has an happy ending (and also very hot angry sex :P) by the way, it's just my impression -because i'm a little obsessed and visionary- or the start of the sex scene near the sink recalls that in the movie formula 51? if that's so, well, good work, and if , on the contrary, it was just a coincidence, good work too! :D last thing: do you think of doing a little extra chapter or story about their wedding?
Paola1967 chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Loved every bit of it
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Woohoo! Awesome chapter.
WantFanFics chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
FINALLY! Golds told Belle what an idiot she was and all is right with the world...the only way (there are actually probably many ways but this is the one that comes to my mind) that this could get better would be if Belle finds out she's pregnant...or if there's more smut because this AU has to be one of the greatest ever
Paola1967 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
I like this story and I like the way Gold reaaly is described as an ass, something he really is, but I also feel kinda pity for him, being so powerful yet still so insecure. But Belle is an idiot too, being way too proud for her own sake. And just as stubborn as Gold...I am really lookking forward to your third and final chapter :)